• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

Legan

Smash Lord
Ugh this is looking mad sloppy, Well let you guys know what were doing by tonight, looks like a few people are considering backing out.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

You guys gotta remember that Overswarm is coming omg omg omg omg

You get to sign his shirt

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
omg i felt so bad when i signed his shirt XD. he just got done 4 stocked me in melee :(. I'll sign it for brawl one daaaay! :o.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, but in all seriousness, MO if you decide to come, I know Today and probably ed would be able to house. Today's already told me that she would be able to house for sure, but yeah, it's out of the way.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You could pull an overswarm and everyone sleep in one of those rest areas. I sleep in the car, but they have benches there.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
lool overswarm's advice is too amazing. "lets sleep on benches in 10 degrees!!!" is what i got from that :x. Hooope MO makes it!!! :D.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It's inside a building, genius! =P

I'm thinking about trying a group lesson here.

Radium88

Smash Lord
So far, fer sure, Legan, Alt-F4, and I are coming.

@Today: We will be housing wif you if that's all right. THANK YOU!!! ^_^

As for the rest of the crew, mmmmmaybe. There's some johns about leaving early tomorrow....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Or I believe you can house with our fellow God Kai.... Smash 64.. We will be meeting at his place tomorrow....anyway and leaving around 9....

You'd have to confirm with him... but I'm 90% sure he can.... but he doesn't have access to a computer with Internet. So more than likely he'll inform you all through his cell phone browser

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yup!! That's just peachy keen! How long are you guys wanting to stay?
Blerg, since YbM posted that about the god kais housing, Legan is considering that....but in case we do house with you, we'll probably leave around 7 to 8 am because some of the crew need to get back early.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
so this tournament will have....
4 olimar mains
3 kirby mains
lots of gw mains
metaknight mains
snake mains
low tiers!
people from 5 different states (Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri)
lotsa shoryuken

....this is going to be a great tournament :)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blerg, since YbM posted that about the god kais housing, Legan is considering that....but in case we do house with you, we'll probably leave around 7 to 8 am because some of the crew need to get back early.
Today: Okie dokie! That's fine! Whatever works for you guys! I know Lain asked to stay at my place tomorrow and mentioned splitting up Missouri if needed~ It's up to you guys!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Sorry, we might figure out housing tomorrow -____-" but thanks so much for all the offers! Total head count from MO:

Legan, Alt F4, Cook, Ironboots (Nicole), JoWii, and myself. Possibly another person. He's not sure yet.

Also, one set up.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney guys. I left my coat at the tourney though >.< If someone has a small, green coat, that's mine. Since it's winter and stuff, I'd appreciate having it. I'll post my shoutouts in the results thread.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Fun tournament even though I didn't get out of pools T_T

@Today: Sorry we decided not to stay, since it was like 3 am and we were planning on leaving around 7 am, we figured it wasn't worth driving 2 hours the opposite direction. Thanks anyways >_<

Bleh, driving that long in the dark when I am sleepy is noooot fun. Shoutouts in the results thread after sleeping a bajillion hours.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Infern is too good.

Lain, suck on Ohio nuts. (<3 you)

Y.b.M....no shame in losing to a fellow God Kai =)

Kel...thanks for taking out Lain. Wish you'd get over losing to OS, but OS seems to be pretty good at the ditto. Don't lose to Lucarios :/

OS...clutching it out and making this a Cincinnati top 4. Thanks =D

Tactical...you beat Kel!? Good ****.

Eduarrrrrrrrdooooooo don't lose to Olimars! ;__;

Tyr you'd better have beaten Lain in your MM.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Clowsui shut up :).

Kero beat that god kai :D. I lose to dem god kais :D.

...Who ended up winning the mid tiers? o_O.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Great tournament, definetly had a blast, although the cramped space and lack of chairs was kinda meh but its understandable. Ill do shoutouts on the results thread.

C4NT1

Smash Rookie
Great tourney, even though I drowned in the pool. =b

At least I have better insight on where to improve my game. I got a lot of work to do with Oreo. =)

Oh! And, Free Cookies = Win!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Updated with new tournament :) Stage list has not been decided on and will be discussed within the week. I'll update it whenever something is decided on. I'm also considering using a new strike/counterpick system that has been in development/testing, though I'm not sure at the moment. It'll be decided on soon.

Top Bottom