• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Attention Missouri: Crash has not been online at all like he normally has >.> I'm hoping he will get online tonight, but if he doesn't, at the very latest, I know i'll be able to talk to him tomorrow night at our smashfest. Sorry if that is later than you would prefer for housing confirmation, I'll let you all know as soon as I get a yes or no from him.

Sorry guys :/

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I e-mail wangston every Wednesday if you guys want to send me little notes or something to send him. anything you wanna say. just keep it clean tho.
one day we need to take a pic with all of us God Kais
Tell Wangston, I said What's up... I hope everything is going good over there. Bring me a Brazilian woman in a few years. And Every time I think of him, I think of a Monk like Miroku from Inuyasha...hehe

if AZ and Q came.... We'd only be missing Judge, Blue Rogue, and Shugo....haha... One day...

Radium88

Smash Lord
Attention Missouri: Crash has not been online at all like he normally has >.> I'm hoping he will get online tonight, but if he doesn't, at the very latest, I know i'll be able to talk to him tomorrow night at our smashfest. Sorry if that is later than you would prefer for housing confirmation, I'll let you all know as soon as I get a yes or no from him.

Sorry guys :/
Well tell him we might just need Saturday night since some of the people can't leave until later. We might just leave early Saturday, like 6 am and try to get there by 11am. Can you PM me your number just in case we might be late/are lost/in a ditch or something?

Thx!

Btw, tons o cookies, unless the crew eats most of it....

[EDIT] If he CAN house us on Friday as well, turns out that we have the option to have 2 cars come actually so he'd only need to house 4-5 people that night.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yaaay, people :D. I think kero is going, but if he isn't, I may need a doubles partner. Can't wait to meet all of these people. If you see a blue/pink/green kirby saying "Hai!" alot with a "Tmama" tag, thats me :).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Update: Crash's computer has been broken for the past week, explaining his absence. I'll be talking to him and will have your answer and info tonight STL

Radium88

Smash Lord
I really hope they can get some housing... I really wanna play some new players...
We hope so too. We'd like to get housing Friday night >_< so we can rest up and meet people and what nots

I want to play some kirby dittos wif you btw ^_^ I'm not that great but I hear you are.

Maybe also with zeni.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
As I said earlier, housing on Friday won't work :/

I talked to Crash today about housing. His computer broke, actually, explaining his absence and our lack of information. So, bad news. Well, sorta bad news. It's unlikely that there will be housing for MO, he has to confirm something. If there is, it will be short notice, I'll be calling him today. Housing usually isn't done around here, so it's not something we're use to :/

So basically, no housing on friday, that won't work.
Housing on Saturday is unlikely as it's short notice on his part (he forgot >.>)
I'll be calling him for an answer today (not tonight) to confirm if there will be a place to sleep for you all, or if there won't. Really hoping you all can make it, haven't been able to hang out with the MO guys in forever, especially Cook and Nicole :D

If this is too short notice for you all, and you won't be able to make it without housing, sorry guys :( Wish there was something I could do. I'll be hoping the housing situation works.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Noooo! MO needs housing D:. Hope you all can make it either way though. Kiiiirby dittos would be awesome =).

Cook

Smash Master
As I said earlier, housing on Friday won't work :/

I talked to Crash today about housing. His computer broke, actually, explaining his absence and our lack of information. So, bad news. Well, sorta bad news. It's unlikely that there will be housing for MO, he has to confirm something. If there is, it will be short notice, I'll be calling him today. Housing usually isn't done around here, so it's not something we're use to :/

So basically, no housing on friday, that won't work.
Housing on Saturday is unlikely as it's short notice on his part (he forgot >.>)
I'll be calling him for an answer today (not tonight) to confirm if there will be a place to sleep for you all, or if there won't. Really hoping you all can make it, haven't been able to hang out with the MO guys in forever, especially Cook and Nicole :D

If this is too short notice for you all, and you won't be able to make it without housing, sorry guys :( Wish there was something I could do. I'll be hoping the housing situation works.
My car was planning on just driving there and back Saturday anyway, because both me and Nicole have a lot of homework to do Sunday. The other car will probably be sad, but I'm pretty sure they'll still come.

Cook

Smash Master
Um, according to mah Mapquest it's like an extra 2 hours to Cincinnati. I don't think that will be worth it to anyone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You could always find a motel. Divided among like 8 people is pretty cheap XD

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Just talked to crash

Housing's not gonna work apparently :/

Cincinnati is about a 1:15 North-East from Louisville, finding housing in cincy (use legan's GK Status) wouldn't be too hard, but it'd be the opposite direction from MO, so it'd be out of your way. But it's housing :X

Sorry guys >.<

i might be able to house saturday night, if you guys arent trippin about following me back to indianapolis, which would require you to follow my ride back to his house then me back to mine, but its an offer better than nothin?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
oh btw the venue's gonna be packed >.>

i wasn't expecting more than like 25 people to come to this, what with WaB being on the same day and it being ****in southern indiana. but yeah. For those of you that remember kakuna matata 1, add about five more people to that. it's going to be packed, guys, just a warning.

Top Bottom