• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

clowsui

Smash Legend
if someone brings a recording set up i want to try doing commentary w/ composer, OS, crash and a couple of others :3

neji32

Smash Lord
its been a while...but guess wat im not planning on losing to you os beating you is my highest priority =D but then again when has not been....xD im too hype for this tourny someone needs to play the song of double time

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Bad news guys :/ Looks like we're gonna have to cancel.

Apparently, according to calic, the owner of the shop is wanting to stop allowing tournaments of any kind (they usually have yugioh and magic tournaments as well there), and they're going to use the game room for office space. Calic just told me about it a couple minutes ago. Sorry for the short notice.

Time to start looking for a new venue :/

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Just tried, no. I'm going to try to arrange a smashfest for the day instead. It's possible we can get a venue before then, but it's not very likely at all. Don't count on it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so then the question becomes is it still worth my time to look for a venue? there is still lake erie summer slam as well as ren's bbrawl tournament

i'd honestly like to know because if i host in cincy and KY doesn't come then i lose a lot of attendance, i think

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kentucky is probably not traveling this weekend, and if we do anything, it'll be a local smashfest.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
find another venue!!!
i say we go back to ISU (or however it was abbreviated) and raid the place

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
well i mean it's a college, im sure it will stay open. and it's only fish because a bunch of jerks reported us to the security. grrrrrrrr i was so mad.

Top Bottom