• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj's ask me anything thread.

salsa~

Smash Cadet
what's the best option after a cross over fair? besides b-reversal shieldbreaker, thats too predictable

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Crossing over opponents with Marth is generally a bad idea because you overextend yourself allowing for you to get punished if the player is good enough to do so.

I'd say Ramin or Leon could help you out with that one better than I could since I never cross up with Marth lol

But I'd guess Air dodge or 1st hit of nair (that's what I see them do mostly)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
in other words!

Ramin and leon can help you since they do **** that isn't supposed to work against crap opponnents, so if u want at advice at doing bad marth stuff that isn't 100 % safe ur better off with them
:)

zer0.

Smash Apprentice
Fair,nair, uair lol :awesome:
Uair is good, but the peach player is prolly trying to bait the other two, so be smart.

Other than that, I can't help you, I always get ***** by a local peach player.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'd answer that one, but I have a bad history with peaches LOL

C.J.

Smash Master
Do what you do vs all aerial approaches. Jab/ftilt. Those two moves are so underused, especially jab.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah grounded marth against floating peach is somewhat one sided (whiffs will get punished though, hurr)...

Even though... personally... I've learnt to deal with Peach in the air from playing it a lot + learning the spacing / timing of things.
I know when forward air will hit before they can do anything (yay @ peach's never air dodging).
I know the distance I need to be so that when I see a fair I can cause it to whiff and then punish with a fair of my own (or ff to safety/jump)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Idk if you've answered this or not but whats the best way to hit a perfect dair with Marth? In your own opinion. Or is there really no best way?

Laem

Smash Champion
KADAJ
U VS FATAL
I DISAPPOINT

espc when u failed to platform cancel and got killed for it :( :(
wouldnt be suprised btw if those nairs are unpunishable anyway, its just that its not if you dont shield right after

KADAJ
needs moar **** sauce

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ur failed platform cancel actually gave u a kill against atomsk' DDD LOL
kadaj btw what input do u use for PC'ing

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If you know there going to fair to cover their landing, why not counter? :)
She can only float for a certain time so if u gain knowledge on that i've found the moves to be telegraphed enough to simply counter them alot of the time on reaction alone.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I know u use dair, but do u use the control stick or c stick ?

Top Bottom