• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Another Kirby main in MI?!? **** I need to try harder with Kirby now. D=

Tennet

Smash Champion
I have two or so other Marth mains in MI i need to get into the scene and compete with

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
i can spot u a tv but u will still have to pay venue
Yeah, of course :) Ok that's cool then, I'll bring mah wii+TvC

Yes RDK, it would be nice to have more than 1 TvC station/TV/area thing :) (or setup).

Tennet you better go, or else ima... something lol

OMG I FOUGHT SAUCE BOSS, he's too fricken good for me. I think I may do better against him next time though.

Tennet, which Marth mains are you talking about?
There aren't any "good" marth mains in MI except for Lain, but he doesn't main marth. Is Ankoku in MI?

JCav

Smash Lord
umm OmegaXF, and Ori... Ankoku isn't a marth main but yes he is in MI...
my friend Dogma is coming and he plays a good marth

also, i wanna bring my capture card, but if it gets jacked ima be pissed :psycho:

lain

Smash Master
Oh **** I forgot Bowyer and I actually did a marth ditto mm and.... he 3 stocked me twice in a row (well the 2nd game he jv 3 stocked me).

:(

SCOTU

Smash Hero
dittos don't prove skill though <3
That's just the excuse that someone who's played a character for a longer time makes up when they lose to someone who just started playing that character.

Dittos DO prove skill. They're just like any other matchup, and for many high tier characters, those are important matchups to know.

Saying that dittos don't show skill is just like saying playing against MK doesn't show skill because for some reason we're just discounting that matchup.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's impractical to request both players to play every single matchup and then compare. If one wins, then he wins. No johns.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The real way to decide who is better with any character is to have a metaknight ditto. It covers everything.
This.

Sauce, we really need to get together if we're gonna be teaming lol. Are you free at all Thursday thru sunday or are you going to that Ionia tourney?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It's funny how this:

Oh **** I forgot Bowyer and I actually did a marth ditto mm and.... he 3 stocked me twice in a row (well the 2nd game he jv 3 stocked me).

:(
sparked a serious conversation XD XD XD.

<3 Lain

JCav

Smash Lord
This.

Sauce, we really need to get together if we're gonna be teaming lol. Are you free at all Thursday thru sunday or are you going to that Ionia tourney?
if you meet up with sauce, me and my doubles partner mr wonderful will have to meet up as well

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I might go to this and then EVO the next day, depending on if I can find a ride who wants to go to EVO on Saturday night (its only like 3-4 hours away) after this tourney.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Lol I actually pulled a Ditto on my math hw last week.
I once wrote "42" as the answer to an extra credit problem on one of my AP Calc tests in high school. My teacher handed it back to me and wrote "No hitchhiking".

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
This.

Thursday is good for me. Everything else is pretty booked up until next week :urg:. But yeah, if you want to try something this week it would have to be thursday, or tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday.

And what is the Ionia tourney?

Top Bottom