• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You should sell the following if possible:

A POTATOE CHIP(s)
Spaghetti!
BOMBS?!
DINNER
Boi
Mah Ship
Gwonum
Lamp oil
Rope
Credit
Pizza
Link
PINGAS
Stuff!
~ The Birds ~
Ganon
Face
Duke Onkled

(lol youtube poop references XD)
My boy, this menu is what all true warriors strive for!

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
You should sell the following if possible:

A POTATOE CHIP(s)
Spaghetti!
BOMBS?!
DINNER
Boi
Mah Ship
Gwonum
Lamp oil
Rope
Credit
Pizza
Link
PINGAS
Stuff!
~ The Birds ~
Ganon
Face
Duke Onkled

(lol youtube poop references XD)

EDIT:

shoot sorry for double posting! It was real slow so I pressed enter again, and apparently it posted twice :(

And sorry to hear Ham :( May be they took the wrong Wii, and their real Wii was still there after? (did u see one may be?)

Btw how much will TvC be? Like 5 dollars max? Is it possible it may be like 1-2$ like last time if there isn't enough participation with 5$?
Thanks for your concern but we searched that place forever. And since Panda isn't coming there won't be TvC unless someone else brings it, in which case it will be 2$, unless the majority of the entrants want it to be 5$.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Gates: Not sure if I'm in town the next week, but if I am, I'd come back for more. It would need Melee.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
eh i say we should just have a strict Brawl/Melee tourney and not worry about anything else

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Melee singz is enough to catch my attention if there's any crowd worth going for.

But oh ****xors, the weekend after that woudl be Chicago? I think they've got Melee and I've wanted to go there for a while, Juggz, is that right?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, i thought he meant the week after June 13th which would notably not be chicago on 5/30

besides, that weekend is E52, i thought

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Melee singz is enough to catch my attention if there's any crowd worth going for.

But oh ****xors, the weekend after that woudl be Chicago? I think they've got Melee and I've wanted to go there for a while, Juggz, is that right?
Yeah, 5/30 is Chicago and they have Melee.

I think people like Kels and Khepri usually enter.
wait, i thought he meant the week after June 13th which would notably not be chicago on 5/30

besides, that weekend is E52, i thought
I meant June 20. AFAIK, the only tourneys that weekend are small ones in Missouri and Canada.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Oh frick I want TvC lol.

Well, I can bring my Wii, but I can't find any of my friends to bring a TV, so I may only be able to bring my Wii (modded), but will need to replace it with someone else's Wii for a TV, if you guys want that.

Ok either 2$ or 5$ sound good :) I think 2$ is nicer though, but i don't know i guess it doesn't really matter unless no one will join for 5$ XD

Tennet

Smash Champion
if i do get to go i need to find a ride... i won't even know till later this week if i can maybe go >.<

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Oh frick I want TvC lol.

Well, I can bring my Wii, but I can't find any of my friends to bring a TV, so I may only be able to bring my Wii (modded), but will need to replace it with someone else's Wii for a TV, if you guys want that.

Ok either 2$ or 5$ sound good :) I think 2$ is nicer though, but i don't know i guess it doesn't really matter unless no one will join for 5$ XD
Has anyone said that they are going to bring it? And it will probably be 2$.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Okay every1 i have a proposition
after the tournament we go get chipotle
I believe its on maple and orchard lake rd.
see ya there!

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Has anyone said that they are going to bring it? And it will probably be 2$.
I'm guessing you mean the TV? No, I can't find anyone to bring it, but I might have a projector at home or something.

If you meant TvC, when I said "modded Wii", I meant Modded Wii + TvC, not just Wii :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm guessing you mean the TV? No, I can't find anyone to bring it, but I might have a projector at home or something.

If you meant TvC, when I said "modded Wii", I meant Modded Wii + TvC, not just Wii :)
i can spot u a tv but u will still have to pay venue

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Well well well. Things are leaning more towards this tourney other than the pokemon one, but I can't guarantee anything. As for who I am using, get ready for something new. maybe.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Starts at Noon, so I'll miss registration, right? My game is near Birmingham.
You will be good for brawl singles guarenteed.

I meant TvC
Well well well. Things are leaning more towards this tourney other than the pokemon one, but I can't guarantee anything. As for who I am using, get ready for something new. maybe.
Dude, this tourney is going to be crazy awesome, you better come!

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
wait registration starts at noon but tourney starts at 5?
wtf happened to those 5 hours?
what time should i show if i don't want to miss melee singles and doubles?

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
wait registration starts at noon but tourney starts at 5?
wtf happened to those 5 hours?
what time should i show if i don't want to miss melee singles and doubles?
You need to be there at opening for melee singles, and melee doubles will be at the same time as brawl singles.

RDK

Smash Hero
West Bloomfield? Sweet. I might be able to make this now that class is out. If I can come, expect me to bring a Wii and possibly a TV if you guys need setups.

Edit: did you say you needed Tatsunoko vs. Capcom?

Top Bottom