• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, the Evo prize money is still better than this. I don't see why people are surprised that others are going to travel to it...

I'm going to this over Evo.

Scala

Smash Ace
**** this is like 10 mins away I'll be there if I remember

someone nag me on AIM about it so I don't forget

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
on one hand: the more better people who go to evo, the better chance i have at taking a higher place...

on the other: less practice, which is what i need.

either or works for me.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you're all in for a surprise. I'm going to sneak in an underdog victory and claim first place in brawl singles.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pick Meta Knight then I'll attempt to 3-stock you because I want to attempt to 3-stock all Meta Knight mains with Kirby. =P

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What do you guys think of me bringing a laptop and getting some commentary going? Last time I recorded some great doubles vids, but they would have been 10x better with commentary. Now I know how to do it. :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What do you guys think of me bringing a laptop and getting some commentary going? Last time I recorded some great doubles vids, but they would have been 10x better with commentary. Now I know how to do it. :D
sounds good we will have gto set up the place for commentating

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer I'm winning this so I wouldn't bother going if I were you : D
Kthx

Haha
haha, I'm going to this in order to take 1st in melee singles and doubles... and good luck getting past my fox in brawl. I believe I won the last four games we played. You were G&W for two and IC's for two =)

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
dude, i was like just thinkin that same thing. like have commentary at this tourney. that would be so sweet.

*edit didnt mean to post sig, again! (gotta start remembering to turn that off)

JCav

Smash Lord
1. im back up to a possibility of going to this, i may not have to attend my previous commitment

2. if commentary happens, panda>john madden

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'm out of school so i might be able to come, it all depends on if i can get a ride and parents...

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
can i get my venue fee waived for a tv+gcube+melee?
Yes
Well that settles it then. Have fun at EVO Panda.

HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!
He still mains Joe right? I heard he mained Joe a while back...

Can I get mine waived for tv+wii+Melee+Brawl?
Yes.

**And another note, setups are first come first serve, if all the spots are taken, then your setup may not be used.**

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Is there TvC tourney at EVO? If so, it'll be impossible.
Pretty much. I'm more-or-less obligated to go to EVO North because I have a good chance at getting invited to the invite-only TvC tourney at the real EVO and I need to place well at EVO North to do that.

*sigh* I haven't played that game in months. I really need to brush up on it.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much. I'm more-or-less obligated to go to EVO North because I have a good chance at getting invited to the invite-only TvC tourney at the real EVO and I need to place well at EVO North to do that.

*sigh* I haven't played that game in months. I really need to brush up on it.
Oh well, at least it's a good reason

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Ham enterprises just as a curiosity, how did u come up with your name?
Well, it's kind of a long story, but in a nutshell, I used to Socom when I was younger with my friend, and it was kind of a joke name. Anyways, my real gamertag is just Ham. If you want the full story you can ask at the tournament.

Top Bottom