• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I think I've got this.

1. I'm going to win Melee singles because Bowyer only think he has a chance to beat me.
2. I'm going to win Melee doubles because I'm teaming with Bowyer and we're gonna ****.
3. I'm going to win Brawl doubles because I'm teaming w/ Ankoku, and it's impossible to lose when teaming with him. He's like the best teammate ever.
4. I'm going to win Brawl singles because I'm hiring both Anther and lain to win it for me. For however much sense that makes.
5. For any other game that's there, I'm simply assuming that the winner of each game will simply give me their prize money because they know deep down that they really wanted Me to win that game instead.

5 step plan to winning every event at this tournament. Totally not gonna win any of them lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Almost makes me want to pick up Meta Knight day of the tournament to make sure we get dead last. Yeah, we'd do worse than if I picked up a real character like Ganondorf.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
I think I've got this.

1. I'm going to win Melee singles because Bowyer only think he has a chance to beat me.
2. I'm going to win Melee doubles because I'm teaming with Bowyer and we're gonna ****.
3. I'm going to win Brawl doubles because I'm teaming w/ Ankoku, and it's impossible to lose when teaming with him. He's like the best teammate ever.
4. I'm going to win Brawl singles because I'm hiring both Anther and lain to win it for me. For however much sense that makes.
5. For any other game that's there, I'm simply assuming that the winner of each game will simply give me their prize money because they know deep down that they really wanted Me to win that game instead.

5 step plan to winning every event at this tournament. Totally not gonna win any of them lol.
#2 is guarenteed

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i think i got this guys

im gonna win cuz i hired a crew of bodyguards to take out whoever wins each event in the parking lot...silently..without anyone knowing.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you don't play well then you're losing to me, so you better not slack off before the finals.

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
If you don't play well then you're losing to me, so you better not slack off before the finals.
i'm playing Okami and theres a location called Ankoku Temple.

just thought i'd let you know.

God i hope i'm not too rusty for this.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku just means "darkness" in Japanese, so I wouldn't be surprised.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
First: This melee singles bracket had better have Me and bowyer play in winners finals
Second: The melee doubs bracked had better have bowyer/me vs Ankoku/Levitas(?) in winners finals

Third: You do realize that the Japanese worship tony as part of their culture, and that's why they have a temple named after him. Not too surprising, when you think about it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Third: You do realize that the Japanese worship tony as part of their culture, and that's why they have a temple named after him. Not too surprising, when you think about it.
I thought it was the other way around. Either way would make sense I guess.

Man, I wanna play Okami now. I gotta find a PS2 version on the cheap.

Top Bottom