• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's true. Bowyer, when actually attempting to use BOTH of the ICs at once, can actually wobbles two people at once. Impressive, I know.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It's true. Bowyer, when actually attempting to use BOTH of the ICs at once, can actually wobbles two people at once. Impressive, I know.
yup, it's a good thing for everyone else that I generally don't care about using them both at once.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hey scrub i have an idea

take this to the dynasty thread.

if you can find it

moar hype.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'll make a good attempt to come to this, it'll be bowyer and me in the winners final, after I knock scotu down, then i'll lose in losers finals =) good times

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If by "last night" you mean "early February," then I completely agree with you.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
and is farther away, won't have as many people, doesn't have melee, and overall just isn't better. I'm rather disappointed with evo.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
From a Smash standpoint, EVO is a joke. Last year they ignored the community's wishes for the rules and now they're pretty much ignoring the community altogether. It's incredibly dissappointing and frustrating.

Top Bottom