• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I just got a new microphone and I'm good to go for commentary. I think I'll upload a sample commentary for testing and feedback tomorrow. The big debut happens at Clash of Brokenness, so hopefully everything is polished for West Bloomfield.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I just got a new microphone and I'm good to go for commentary. I think I'll upload a sample commentary for testing and feedback tomorrow. The big debut happens at Clash of Brokenness, so hopefully everything is polished for West Bloomfield.
sweet man cant wait this is gunna be hype

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, you bringing the full setup?
Hey my birthday is 11 days from this.

:D
Nice avatar
Will, host a birthday smashfest or tourney.
that'd be cool

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Woot THANKS AGAIN FOR ORGANIZING ANOTHER TOURNY!!!

I always look forward to your tournies, they're always so fun :D

btw did you find Ham's Wii?

And also, although I might not be able to bring a setup, I could definitely bring my Wii (since its modded) to swap a SSBM/SSBB or etc for TvC if needed :)

Wow good timing, just noticed this tourny is the day right after my last day of school ! :D

I really really look forward to seeing everyone again... :D

btw anyone know a guy named Johnson or something like that? He goes to University of Michigan, and mains Falco, but sometimes Fox, but not really any other character... it's just that there's this really good player (casual though, not competetive) and he really pwned me about 1 year ago... i might be able to beat him now, but he pwned me real bad back then, and he went to UM too... I asked him if he met any pros at SSB and he said he only played a guy named Johnson XD

Any specifc rules for TvC? And I also really can't wait for the TvC tourny... even though I'll probably get pwned by Samurai Panda ( idk how good he is though XD ) I hope the tourny will be cheap so random newbies will join... XD

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Woot THANKS AGAIN FOR ORGANIZING ANOTHER TOURNY!!!

I always look forward to your tournies, they're always so fun :D

btw did you find Ham's Wii?

And also, although I might not be able to bring a setup, I could definitely bring my Wii (since its modded) to swap a SSBM/SSBB or etc for TvC if needed :)

Wow good timing, just noticed this tourny is the day right after my last day of school ! :D

I really really look forward to seeing everyone again... :D

btw anyone know a guy named Johnson or something like that? He goes to University of Michigan, and mains Falco, but sometimes Fox, but not really any other character... it's just that there's this really good player (casual though, not competetive) and he really pwned me about 1 year ago... i might be able to beat him now, but he pwned me real bad back then, and he went to UM too... I asked him if he met any pros at SSB and he said he only played a guy named Johnson XD

Any specifc rules for TvC? And I also really can't wait for the TvC tourny... even though I'll probably get pwned by Samurai Panda ( idk how good he is though XD ) I hope the tourny will be cheap so random newbies will join... XD
Awesome, no I didn't get my wii back, and Panda probably won't come because of Evo.
i think i can go now, only thing is, should i feel safe bringing a setup?
Yes, we will have a better security system by the time of the tourney

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Just to let you guys know, I'm either going to this or The Pokemon VGC thing.

love you guys.

ps. sorry I haven't been to any tourney in forever.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
chipotle is only good when u have someone who can wrap the burritos right, which i can hardly find so the burritos suck usually.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Pepsi. It's the more efficient way to drink HUMAN SOULS.
Pepsi - It's the choice of a new generation. THE WRONG CHOICE.

Also, would anyone be interested in a tourney the week after this in a relatively close location? jw.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
You should sell the following if possible:

A POTATOE CHIP(s)
Spaghetti!
BOMBS?!
DINNER
Boi
Mah Ship
Gwonum
Lamp oil
Rope
Credit
Pizza
Link
PINGAS
Stuff!
~ The Birds ~
Ganon
Face
Duke Onkled

(lol youtube poop references XD)

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
You should sell the following if possible:

A POTATOE CHIP(s)
Spaghetti!
BOMBS?!
DINNER
Boi
Mah Ship
Gwonum
Lamp oil
Rope
Credit
Pizza
Link
PINGAS
Stuff!
~ The Birds ~
Ganon
Face
Duke Onkled

(lol youtube poop references XD)

EDIT:

shoot sorry for double posting! It was real slow so I pressed enter again, and apparently it posted twice :(

And sorry to hear Ham :( May be they took the wrong Wii, and their real Wii was still there after? (did u see one may be?)

Btw how much will TvC be? Like 5 dollars max? Is it possible it may be like 1-2$ like last time if there isn't enough participation with 5$?

Top Bottom