• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

kamimari36

Smash Apprentice
Just play doubles.

Don't get discouraged if you lose really bad. It takes practice with good people to get good, and tourneys are the best place for that.
More likely than not, you will get wrecked hard. Just take what you can, play as many people as you can so you can learn :)
Ok. I feel a bit better now. I usually play low tiers (Ike and Capt. Falcon) :ohwell:
I KNOW I'm gonna get wrecked.
Is it safe to assume that your first tourney ended badly for you guys?
EDIT: NVM. Just read your comment Bowyer. Thank you.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah. I placed like ***

As a matter of fact, I still place like ***.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Since SCOTU drafted me for Brawl doubles, I'll need a teammate for Melee doubles. Preferably someone who plays a fastfaller, though I'm also fine with a Marth or Ness player.

Levitas

the moon
Since SCOTU drafted me for Brawl doubles, I'll need a teammate for Melee doubles. Preferably someone who plays a fastfaller, though I'm also fine with a Marth or Ness player.
Hey, that sounds like someone I know. I'll ask him. and by that, I mean I'd like to team w/ you. On the condition we play first at some point.

However, I have a 50-50 shot of not being able to make it, and will know for sure tomorrow.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Um...Me and my friends are deciding to go, but we're only 14. Any tips for our first tournament?
Get in as many friendlies as you can with as many people as possible. Don't get discouraged by any losses you have (in tourney or otherwise) and just focus on learning your characters, getting feedback for how you're doing, learning new things, meeting new people, etc.

Also, don't get grabbed.

I still need brawl doubles partner =(
My doubles partner isn't going (Scotu scared him off with their AiB mini-flame war >_>) so I may be interested in teaming with you. I've never teamed with a Diddy before though. PM me and we'll talk.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm here all summer and haven't played Melee in a while. Get your *** over here sometime that's after monday.

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
My doubles partner isn't going (Scotu scared him off with their AiB mini-flame war >_>) so I may be interested in teaming with you. I've never teamed with a Diddy before though. PM me and we'll talk.
if he doesn't mind me responding for him, he usually doesn't use diddy in teams, never ends well with friendlies at JCav's :ohwell:

I'll be goin with Jcav, and teaming with him.

For all who don't know, this is JKBUK's new name :)

EDIT:
yeah former jkbuk is now mr wonderful, i forget why

but sauce, i think me and him were gonna team for this sorry man we definitely gotta team one day
oops, he beat me to it, a while ago. eh, whatever.

jcav or jkbuk teams?:bee:
you know my name's Mr. W now :(

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I know your mr. wonderful now. What was I thinkin?! =(

@ Gates- I use metaknight in doubles so you won't have to worry about diddy. Anyway I'll send you a pm.

F.E.A.R

Smash Rookie
Sauce i might team if okiyama or Rofa dont show

Okiyama is my 1st then Rofa then u

@ F.E.A.R i could do wifi with u some time i guess

I meant offline Wifi has been pissing me off lately but thats just becuase its wifi lol.

JCav

Smash Lord
im not so sure if i can go anymore, which is really disappointing.

i really wanted to go to this :/

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
yeah, and if jcav isn't goin, i'm likely not to either. not because of ride issues or anything, i just really don't feel like coming up with 20 bucks if he ain't goin.

JCav

Smash Lord
i really hope i can go, michigan NEVER has tournies anymore and id hate to miss this...

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
i feel like the G&W in my sig.

ugh, i need to come to this.

hey sauce, if jcav can't go, i change my mind, i wanna go either way. Ridesies?

idk about dubs yet, as of right now i only have like, 20 bucks to spend.

JCav

Smash Lord
you're coming.

btw if anyone missed it apex was nucking futts.

lain beat m2k, and ally won grand finals vs m2k in the craziest matches ever.
i really hope so

but APEX was so crazy

panda is a great commentator, i thought they shoulda shut up and let him do all the talking lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was wondering the same thing since the All Is Brawl page said it was 16?!?

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Melee singles registration will start at the same time as brawl doubles. And melee doubles registration will likely be at the same of brawl singles.

Top Bottom