• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Moozle

Smash Champion
Ahh I'll do my best to come! If my friend can come with me we will do melee doubles for sure

Your sig and avatar and location are beast ORI :laugh:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I've seen that before, it's been a while though, maybe seven month's ago. But to me, what I just said is respect. XD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ug rogu every thi ng on AiB f****ed up denizen is a little ***** and i now dont have a beach ball

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Melee singles wii be going on during brawl doubles, but we will have to see when we can fit in Melee doubles.
Uhm...what if you want to play both? Is it a good idea to run both at the same time? I'm just saying that I know alot of people play both games and may want to play both.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hahahaha no except actually

I would've played in both if I were able to attend this event.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Uhm...what if you want to play both? Is it a good idea to run both at the same time? I'm just saying that I know alot of people play both games and may want to play both.
Yeah, it'll be fine, we did it last time and it worked out pretty well. No one really had a problem with them being at the same time.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
/bump

wow it looks like there is going to be a big turnout for melee should i keep the price where it is or raise it?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
y cuz u know ur gunna win?
If i knew i was going to win, then wouldn't I want the entry fee to be $10 if that were my motivation? I just want to play the game in an enviornment where people are trying there best, because it's fun as hell. That's why I'm fine with either $5 or $10.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
keep it where it is since alot of ppl are interested right now, if you up it you might lose some of those people but it sure doesnt look like any would drop if you dont up it

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I really don't think 10 buck is that daunting. Anything mroe than ten woudl be a bit ridiculous. Would just make the players try to play at their best level, I think.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Top Bottom