• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think Haruhi need to drag take Bowyer and Gates to the SOS Brigade training camp to say otherwise. XD

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
One Piece is ok, I watched one but decided that Kanon was better suited to my time restraints.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Has anyone ever tried out One Piece?

Ive read the manga, but the anime seems ********.
I don't like either personally. Aside from the fact that I hate pirates (Ninja Pride) the show/manga is just really dumb overall and I can't get into it.

Oddly enough, I like Fairy Tail which has the exact same art style as OP.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
guys, wtf are you talking about anime a **** ton in here? it's a ****ing tournament thread that has nothing to do with anime, and really shouldn't be having this much crap here.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I blame junglefever the internet rap music society Metaknight.

Stratford

Smash Champion
So I hear this tournament is gonna feature that one awesome game? You know the one... what's it called... Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I hear this tournament is gonna feature that one awesome game? You know the one... what's it called... Super Smash Brothers Melee?
It might feature another really sweet game too depending on whether or not Panda brings it.

I just rediscovered Hellsing Ultimate...**** is amazing.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
guys, wtf are you talking about anime a **** ton in here? it's a ****ing tournament thread that has nothing to do with anime, and really shouldn't be having this much crap here.
Thank you Scotu, I was waiting to see would say something about this first.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry SCOTU. D=

Back on topic, did someone already mention that Corneria is now on the ban list or is this tourney going to keep this stage? *Hope not, Kirby's worst stage x_x*

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ori just make a new thread or somethng lol

on another note i just realized something

im a senior and so are most of my friends, we'll be going our separate ways after the summer so i dont really want to ditch out on whoever has grad parties on this date for a tournament =(

EDIT:
EVERYONES INVITED TO MY GRAD PARTY!!! JUNE 22 YEAH YEAH THERE WILL BE SMASH (i guess)

Top Bottom