• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yeah, I figure what the heck...

I guess I'll come to this.

Cash, you did say anybody besides Colin or Renth...Fox vs Marth mm?

And also, to everybody...I need a teammate at this. I won't be checking these boards again before tomorrow, so first (or best) player at the tourney to grab me to team...they win.

Also, Zoro is pretty much my hero...

OTRU...

Smash Champion
im thinking about going but i only have enough money for doubles, its 10 right?, and i dont have a teammate since colin is teamming with will and skrach cant make it either, so fenrir would you like to team for a double fox?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
on another note... anyone holding a smashfest before the tourney? Or now?
late.

Double post owns the majority.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo will we are all playing at my place tonite, some kids from swfl are coming over and angry lobster and vision are also gonna be here

edit:
will: i just talked to colin and hes riding with us but he wont be here tonight, so he'll be here tmrw morning

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
A Fenrir - Renth team has my approval 100%.

I'll be in Jax again this saturday... and also the next saturday (indefinitely). No smash tourneys for me for a while.

Good luck to my crew + Renth... those that are attending. (NO LOVE FOR TNT PWND)

Except Doppeloppelus

<3

Renth

Smash Hero

And also, to everybody...I need a teammate at this. I won't be checking these boards again before tomorrow, so first (or best) player at the tourney to grab me to team...they win.

Your teaming with me end of discussion.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I do
right NOW.
:laugh:
Anyone who doesn't believe him can just watch FC South vs Midwest.

Woot I can make it to this, I'll be going to Joe's place tomorrow morning and riding with Will to the place. Since my mom already didn't want me to go, I have to come back as soon as possible. See everyone tomorrow!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm still kinda terrified to drive in Will's car if it rains. You seriously need some new tires man. We almost lost control twice on the way back from Kinetix.

Zoro

Smash Champion

Likewise man.......likewise

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Hmm..my birthday's tomorrow woot...
Tourny's gonna be fun, but I'm leaving after doubles + friendles before the singles start to go get ****ed upppp.. cuz I'm turning 21. =o You know how that goes.
Wish me a happy birthday before you attempt to whip my *** at smash eh?

Anyways I'll see you all tomorrow..and come to Banes tonight in PC at 9:30 if you're bored to play some smash with usss.

-Aqua :luigi:

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Is anyone taking I-4 to get to the tournament from Orlando? If yes, do you have a spot in your car? I'd rather not foot a gas bill for the entire trip if it's possible for me to split it somehow.

And yeah, I'll def team with you if I go, Sheer

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

uhhhh

**** that **** -_-

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
Orright, I;m bringing one friend with me.
Since you said that you need power strips (it was 13 pages back but w/e, not gonna read through all the new ones) I'm bringing two.

Top Bottom