• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to make my Ganon Sheik or anybody-proof. It's a tough goal but I wish to do that, so I have made it a mission to only play as him, specially against fast characters.

And @ Anger, THE WALLS HAVE EARS.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Lol not bad. It'll be interesting. I don't have any videos of me fighting.... think Bane may have some since he recorded some smashfests fights from yesterday.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Sukis my real only ride. If he can't do anything, neither can I. :X

But me and Suki will probably be at A51 early tomorow.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Me and Suki and Bane. Pretty much it.

He used all his characters. I'd get him down to like 1-2 lives but he's got a niche for using fast characters. And you know Ganon vs a fast character = struggle.

That ****ed knee comes out of nowhere...

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Me and Suki and Bane. Pretty much it.

He used all his characters. I'd get him down to like 1-2 lives but he's got a niche for using fast characters. And you know Ganon vs a fast character = struggle.

That ****ed knee comes out of nowhere...
lol. Yeah I know. I can't touch his Falcon. (That sounded sooooooo gay)

ok....moving on........yeah........Bane is good. You have to play Aqua's Luigi. I can't beat Aqua anymore. I used to be able to with Peach, but now I can't.

Top Bottom