• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
it's still up in the air as to if i'm coming or not...

...now this means that since the place is seriously a half hour away, I'll probably be there, but no promises...no promises.

tassadar898

Smash Rookie
Attending

Me and 3 friends from tampa will be attending. You guys probably don't know us, we've only been to a few local tournaments in gainesville, fl. Do we need to sign up before, or can we just show up and sign up?

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I believe you don't need to sign up. Just show up with 5 bucks door fee at least and money for the tourny fee. Also, food money? Hows the food thing working?

Zoro

Smash Champion
i wanna go..................ill go if brian drives : )
nah i aint allowed to drive that far

I wonder sometimes .....am i the boring one?
Like if someone has to be with me for something do people think like
AH **** i gotta be with the boring dude.

i need to play this lime man since i need to play all links in the world and beat them kinda like pokemon. Fenrir is the best link in the world right now he could 4 stock aniki and the germ 2 on 1 man! Hes like ash man the pokemon master! like in silver and gold you actually had to fight him in some random cave what the hell is the pokemon master of the world doing in a cave and he was still easy as hell. If it was really ash he shouldve had like lvl 200 pikachu and charazards an stuff. Also he shouldve been unbeatable just to show that you will never amount to him in anyway. Kinda like fenrir since he ownzerized me for the title AND HE DIDNT EVEN TRY. I kid your cool fenrir

Zoro

Smash Champion
Btw i think The legend of zeldas timeline is split thats the only way it makes any frigin sense.

THe minish cap-> 4 swords-> ocarina of time
this is where it gets tricky
Link seals ganondorf in the sacred realm in ocarina BUT he also goes back in time at the end of the game and shows up before ganon takes over. So now the same events could never happen ganon was sealed. wanna know where????

THATS RIGHT THE TWILIGHT WORLD

so now there are two different parallel realitys that have ganon in different places still sealed.

so it goes like this

the world with Sealed Ganon in the sacred realm will be called SR - no link in existance
the world with sealed ganon in the twilight world will be called TW- child link continues on

I then believe wind waker continues on SR where link disapears from the world and goes to the TW world. He becomes a legend or whatever thats why he gets a statue an all that crap. He also unleashes all hell in the sacred realm which becomes the dark world.
Ganon was unleashed by his minions and the gods flooded the world to prevent him from taking over. Link was not there to stop him cuz he wasnt there anymore. Then seals ganons soul in the dark world by setting the master sword in his HEAD!

now what about TW link and ganon?
ez TW link goes to majoras mask his adventures end there me thinks.
Ganon is then killed by the new link in twilight princess.

Now in TW LOZ and adventure of link is very hard to place but i put them here because since ganon is placed in the twilight world and doesnt come out till twilight i dont see it happening any time soon. Also ganon dies in LOZ the only games he dies in are Link to the past and LOZ. all other games he is sealed. THAT MEANS AOL(since it is the sequel ot LOZ) and Link the past are the last main games in the timelines. Ganondorf himself is forever killed but i guess his pig form LIVES thats when link kills him in LOZ. after that AOL happens then Oracle of something. Then Links awakening because it shows link on a boat that he got on at the end of oracle. I also dont consider the gba games crucial to the timeline since miyamoto stated that himself. Also ganon appears in links awakening as a dream meaning hes met ganon before. Thats the end there. At least for Twilight ganon.

NOW FOR SR GANON

As i said hes sealed in wind waker BUT when the floods receded all things became the same. THIS IS WHERE LINK TO THE PAST COMES IN link to the past has some references to ocarina of time calling it the improsining war. Ganon lives in the sacred realm (the golden land) making it the dark world agahmin unleashed him and link KILLS HIM before he gets out ganon NEVER gets out again. THats the end of him then Oracle of whatever. I say that because there are 2 oracle games set in different lands what might be the purpose of that is that they exist in two different realitys.

SO IN CONCLUSION I BELIEVE THE TIME LINE SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:

SR:MC-4S-OCARINA- WW- LTTP-OO(whatever)
TW: MC- 4S - OCARINA- MAJORA- TP-LOZ-AOL- OO(Whatever)- LA

but of course all is not revealed till i play phantom hourglass(tho i doubt there will be any crucial information in that game)

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
That sure was random and such and very well thought out, but I think the games are in pairs, and not a consistent timeline.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I main Ganon, but I am not sure about MMing. I've never faced a total shiner before lol. We'll see when the day comes. But I may be interested in MMs.

vericz

Smash Champion
Chris that stuff is crazy, how long you sat and though of all that. Oh, and since Zoro's mind is so pro he is winning this tourney, ALL Link

Edit- Link's awakening was so good :)

Zoro

Smash Champion
It took about 30 mins for me jus t to think about it and write it down

but there is a timeline miyamoto himself said there was one so has eiji
the gba games can be put in the timeline but its not really crucial to it.

Links awakening was very good

Yeah Ill win with just link duh

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Lol Sheik...? God that's one character that gives me problems. I'll have to assess your skill levels XD If it's a evenly matched fight, I'll probably do it.

Reason I hesitate is cause I'm on a tight budget. I don't feel like losing TOO much money.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I reserve a spot in the car so If I wanna go I can. It's also kinda gay that I'm always the odd one out for teams when we go out of Orlando. I'm going to have **** my noob *** crew in singles now.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol ryan, yes you can reserve that seat in my car. I gotta find out if colin is going,
but so far its you me, joe, louie if he gets off, and colin. Dunno who else outta TNT is going.

Top Bottom