• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

Renth

Smash Hero
Sure why not...you might have an advantage seeing how the constant "wooing" of two Marios drives me insane..but still I'll take you up on that offer
Done

Mario Ditto $5 MMs so far (aka people who aren't wusses)

1. Monk

Anymore Takers?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lol Sheik...? God that's one character that gives me problems. I'll have to assess your skill levels XD If it's a evenly matched fight, I'll probably do it.
Sheik vs Ganon is never evenly matched.

Renth, I'll Mario ditto you. I want to knock it down to $1 though since I'm more of a Doc player and I also find the match to be extremely gay with the back and forth capeing of recoveries.

I'm also open to doing Randoms MMs with people.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm probably down to team with you Ted.

Will did you rotate or get new tires yet? If not I sure as hell hope it doesn't rain or were all going to die.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...I did not even know that the tournament was not is going to be at 3:00...Yes I mangled that sentence on purpose!!!>_>

Renth: awww man...I was hoping you would lighten my wallet a little...oh well maybe next time

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
lol i didnt even know that my name was on the attendee list lol....thanks for putting me on there SAINTANGER.

P.S what time does it end tho?? give or take an hour?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No, I think he's super cereal this time. But I wouldn't know, for TS3 I had to leave around 10ish. Hopefully I will be able to stay longer,but that also depends on how much sleep I get the previous night.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
nah, it's ussually over by like 10:00pm but the place stays open for a few hours in the AM which you can stick around for if you'd like.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo i dont think ill be able to participate for this tourney due to a lack of funds in my bank account aka a description of brokeness, so i dont think ill be able to make it, tru peace

vericz

Smash Champion
yo i dont think ill be able to participate for this tourney due to a lack of funds in my bank account aka a description of brokeness, so i dont think ill be able to make it, tru peace
Yo, just rob the bank. That's what I do when I'm PO'.

If you don't want to do that I guess we'll see you at Xtreme-PAY.

Top Bottom