• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
After the Reika incident, I would have thought these stupid pranks would end.

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List *Updated*

Confirmed: 15

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
Big D
Breez
Cabo
Captain L
Dazrin + Project M
~Firefly~
_GrapE_
Jason
SKidd
Starwaffle
traffic.
T- Block
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 12

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Crisis ?
Deap ?
Irisz ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
Neebee ?
SinisterB ?
Sniper6133 ?
The Iron Wolf ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think that's everyone, but incase I missed you ..

Please confirm yourself.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm definitely ashamed of the immaturity this community demonstrates at times. Not appreciative of the trolling at all.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Controller looks tight Jer

what's your painting process? I've been wanting a Red/Black controller foreverrr

SKidd

Smash Master
If it's any consolation, I love you Arcansi.

Yo Star you got any cool P:M textures?
Btw controller looks sick

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't troll. If you get amusement from trolling, then that should be a wakeup call to grow up.

:phone:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I just followed the thread on here. sand->primer->paint->clearcoat

Anyone actually want me to paint theirs? I have all the supplies.

I'd just charge you for the color of paint you want unless you want Yellow, Black, White, Red or "Paprika" colored paint which I already have here.

+$10-$20 because it takes quite a bit of time and effort.

Just let me know what colors you want and I can make a mock up of it.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I didn't do anything.

I just changed it from people trying to prove that they're better than him to him trying to prove he's not 1337snipes.

A lot less heartache for those who actually do engage him.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Most brawl skins will transfer to P:M, as long as they are just textures and not full remodels/changes.

SKidd

Smash Master
ah thats too bad

but yo that controller is so pimp

If we can get that white controller business going then I'd be down to get it painted

Squeaker101

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was curious. I am a complete noob at this game, I've deduced this after watching some matches haha. Where do I start? I think I've gotten all the notations down, which is probably the best thing to learn first. I have nooooo idea where to go from here haha.

Also, I'm seeing a brony avatar and some Wreck-it-Ralph avatars, this is definitely my kind of crowd.

SKidd

Smash Master
Well, nothing beats experience, but you should look for things in your game that you see yourself doing constantly. Most newer players roll and spotdodge a lot, which is a good habit to fix early on.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hey guys, I was curious. I am a complete noob at this game, I've deduced this after watching some matches haha. Where do I start? I think I've gotten all the notations down, which is probably the best thing to learn first. I have nooooo idea where to go from here haha.

Also, I'm seeing a brony avatar and some Wreck-it-Ralph avatars, this is definitely my kind of crowd.
Definitely play people! Also, save replays and watch them. You can also get others to watch your replays and anybody here will be glad to offer you advice!

Being active on your character board can open you up to new techniques and things to consider, but it probably won't make you a better player very quickly.

If you have an airdodge habit, play Peach!

If you want to discuss Zelda, I'll be glad to talk to you about her!

As for the controllers, I'll let you guys settle on who wants to order them and where they will all be delivered. I'll definitely be there to handle the payment (advanced payment required), and I have a $5 coupon too :) If you're desperate, you can purchase me a controller at your leisure and I can give you one of mine. (I ordered two.)

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
Quick question, how would I go about modding my brawl so that it has the custom menu? The setup me and Kevin were on had it and it seemed pretty cool with how the stage selection worked and I'm finally going to play a stage other than final destination :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That was Dawson's Wii, and I'm sure he'll be glad to walk you through it.

And while the topic is about Dawson, I apologize for antagonizing you earlier.

kazumiyumi, I hope you play Snake or MK. ;)

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
Alright cool, or if anyone knows what exactly it's called so I can look it up myself, that'd be good too, just not exactly sure what I would be looking for lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think it may be against the rules to discuss that topic, but definitely talk to Dawson about it. He might be willing to help you do it at the next monthly?

T-block

B2B TST
There are legal issues associated with talking about or showing someone how to mod his Wii in a public thread, so you'll have to find some other avenue of discussion, yeah. Thanks ^^

Top Bottom