• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
But have you played the king of brawl? Maybe you'll have to make a return trip.

Edit:

We're a constitutional democracy, we got rid of the useless monarch ages ago.
So is King DDD officially banned in all BC brawl tournaments?

Edit edit: Time for me to head to uvic to make my 7th attempt at dethroning the king of brawl (at this point, I'm hoping 9th time's a charm...)

kazumiyumi

Smash Rookie
i played happy penguin once way to happy find him obnoxious and irritating to play as WHY IS HE SO HAPPY in anycase I CAN BEAT ANY OF YOU

SKidd

Smash Master
my house? well maybe there's a chance but what about starwaffle or your house?
/landon

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

kazumiyumi

Smash Rookie
aleate why you so silly the fact is that im undefeated and i doubt anyone here could evan hit me but to beat me well sir that's a bold statement but if you want to challenge me i guess you can come over here and i will just beat you

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
aleate why you so silly the fact is that im undefeated and i doubt anyone here could evan hit me but to beat me well sir that's a bold statement but if you want to challenge me i guess you can come over here and i will just beat you
Why would I go the island? I play Peach which gives me a huge matchup advantage :peach: <3

The best Peach is actually very silly, so I'll take silly as a compliment.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ohh so Obama won. At least he won't drag Canadians to war in Afghanistan like Bush/the Republicans did. I don't like Obamacare.

Zelda is leagues above Dedede, who isn't actually royalty.

I wish I could float...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Why thank you Dawson for bringing that up, because he will soon be banned if that is the case.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
... whut am I reading?

*checks IPs*

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
My response to the recent posts:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Captain L

Smash Champion
pretty convincing job by 1337snipes switching up his posting style but it's not gonna work this time

Top Bottom