• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yo Kev u down for smash on Saturday?

:phone:
I really have to see. Homework load isn't too crazy but I have to take care of my grandmother and mom who both had additional surgeries this week. I have to drive my sister to all her lessons and she is pretty incompetent in housework leaving me to take care of everything. I doubt I can make anything for a few weeks but I'll try!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Why is that goat so bizarre to you guys?

It's a video game things don't need to make sense.
The art style of the goat looks so out of place, and I think that's what's throwing people off. I mean, if it was styled in the same way as the rest of the game world, it wouldn't be nearly as jarring (I mean, it would still be strange because it's a giant goat, but it would just be silly). I, for one, think it's great.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Cuz Pm is **** yo

Real talk tho I need a ride

EDIT: Got a ride with Landon! Not gonna be there until 3:00 though
:phone:

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
yeah i was totally bummed i worked today because i would have woken ben's *** up way before then to play pm. even at the expense of my crippled hands.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Movember is NOT an excuse to not shave. Having facial hair doesn't inherently advocate for men's health.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wah I'm so jealous. I want to play so much and practise since I am about to make my return to Brawl tournaments! (It's been around half a year since I entered a tournament)

SKidd

Smash Master
^ that gave me a boner

shoutout to robyextreme for ******* in his pants

also i meant peach blushing giving me a boner

SKidd

Smash Master
landon are you down for monday? we may gotta leave a bit earlier cuz i got school on tuesday

Top Bottom