• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I've known Jigglypuff was legitimate since forever. I came in 4th in a tournament using only Jigglypuff, seconds away from beating Dawson, and aside from a accidental suicide rest on Rainbow Cruise, was going completely even with Jason.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I didn't believe you rob it took me this long to realize it

rob next tournament I'll go all jiggs if you do too

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
For the record, I was planning on going only Jigglypuff next tournament. Wasn't going to say it until the tournament, but now that you mention that, I'll say it :p

edit: I was planning on going either only Jigglypuff, or only another low tier character, but was heavily leaning towards Jigglypuff.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Dawson, I would mm you in Halo, but it's been too long since I've played and I don't have Halo 4 and I dunno when/if I'm gonna get it, so mm me in Gears 1. $500

| Big D |

Smash Master
Dawson, I would mm you in Halo, but it's been too long since I've played and I don't have Halo 4 and I dunno when/if I'm gonna get it, so mm me in Gears 1. $500
lolgears

Do you have Halo 3?

If we did do the 1v1 the standard is the latest version of MLG TS on MLG Guardian.

I'm actually insane at the 1v1, it was my favourite thing to do.

Beat numerous 50s in MLG.

For those that don't know MLG was a ranked playlist that used the same game types and maps as those used on the MLG Circuit, and was by far the hardest playlist to rank up.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I had every Halo, but I got rid of them all. I've never done anything but 1v1 in Halo. I did 1v1 and teams in Gears. I'm skeptical about getting Halo 4.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Halo4 looks a little like CoD
The two games are pretty different, I've played a lot of MW2, Black Ops, and MW3.

Maneuvering in the two games is pretty different, as there is more of a platforming element in Halo.

Also there is no ADS, as well as being faster, gun fights are a lot more more consistent and you can strafe to make yourself harder to hit. I have my control scheme on bumper jumper so I can jump and aim at the same time for that reason.

SKidd

Smash Master
yo star i think you have my melee, it's in a resident evil 4 case

also possibly my controllers

Captain L

Smash Champion
jason will actually be there at exactly 4:57

also Jer please tell me the mlp hacks have meta knight's moveset

Top Bottom