• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
We should be testing 1 stock Bo11 (9 or 13 works too)

Helps fix timeout issues & speeds up the match, especially when playing against IC's and people who would time you out.

LGL would have to go to 17, btw.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
We should be testing 1 stock Bo11 (9 or 13 works too)

Helps fix timeout issues & speeds up the match, especially when playing against IC's and people who would time you out.

LGL would have to go to 17, btw.
Brb maining ZSS. She breaks 1 stock games.

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
stalling for fatigue is doable in any format..

and ya i have faith in you brian lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yes Mike I'm changing it back that unpronounceable name.

I hope I misread things but I just read that the federal budget plan is going to get rid of the penny? o.o

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I dunno. I'm gonna guess that amounts will be rounded to the next nickel and the government swipes the extra few cents or something. Other than that it makes for a good distraction... diverting our attention away from stuff like the part that raises the eligible age to receive our pension from 65 to 67 fml.

Captain L

Smash Champion
fine then, for people like me or Brian who specialize in one of PT's characters, it's a buff.

arcansi you've never met tyler, nor has anyone here (except maaaaybe dawson) he just wanted to say hi. It's a point of pride for him, being friends with the 4th best pika. As it should be for everyone.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Landon, just saying:

I'm fine with you saying you're 4th best pika and best in bc and all that. You should be happy you're doing well, and we're all happy that you're doing well, especially me (yay, someone who can rep BC :)). Just, in your excitement, avoid saying someone (or BC or something) sucks.

Last tournament, I went to check to see the bracket, but you were chatting on the livestream, so I decided to wait. When you said on the livestream "why do I make BC look so free", that is when I decided to do Loser's Finals on you. I will admit, I found what you said to be disrespectful towards not just me, but everyone here. I just felt I needed to take you down a notch or two in that set.

I'm fine with you being happy about how well you're doing (heck we're all proud of how well you're doing), but don't put down people because of it (especially not the entire province...).

Well, back to reading every 4th page of posts...

(I thought I posted my reasoning for Loser's Finals earlier, but apparently not. Well, if I did, here it is again)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's simply why I'll... be king undisputed! Respected, saluted! And seen for wonder I am!

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared...

Be prepared!~

Asa

Smash Hero
in the end, we're all gonna lose to attila's dk so

and kantrip's haiku is acutally legit lol

Captain L

Smash Champion
okay now that I've gotten my memory together

writing "why do I make BC look free" was not my phrase. It was Dawsons. I just wrote it, because I remember his post at the link below

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14086046&postcount=7224

Basically I was remembering that post, and feeling really crappy about losing to deap. I really didn't mean to insult anyone. I was anything but cocky at that moment, and I'm sorry to everyone who didn't realize I was just kinda quoting something off of Dawson. That's not how I would talk anyways, my speech pattern doesn't include "make something look free."

And also I'm just half joking with the whole 4th best pika thing, I know it's a list based soley on opinion and I'm not actually taking it to mean I'm suddenly amazing. What it does mean though, is now I have a slight bit of validity if I'm ever arguing something on smashboards (not that I do that often) and people are like "you're just some random" and I'm like "actually I'm on a list"

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ya that was my bad, I said that to make me look better in my tourney set vs Landon...

get over urself

i dun want to be part of tis drama

bc luvs drama

deap sucks

and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not special anymore

:p

Top Bottom