• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
K I lied about the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I do say get over urself a lot, get at me

Deap still sucks tho

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh I think for the event on the 7th, you guys need to make sure there are enough Wiis. Last time, there were only 3 Wiis and that's... well not so great.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
that's what happens when you play a borderline OP character with too many technical buffs

but hey what can you do

i guess i should main :metaknight:

I played His Olimar.

3 stock

One grab

39%

There is only one plausible explanation...
clearly i should second Oli and DDD is not in the slightest invincible

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Dunno if anybody else has played it but I just finished Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's such a gooood game and the only problems I have with it is that the controls are rather taxing on your hand and that the game is far too short. Otherwise, +10000 respect for Sakurai for making such an amazing game.

Has anybody else played it? :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Silly Jason. He gets training from the top Zelda, who is broken, so obviously you'd lose to him.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I've got a question for everybody who's pro-ban. Would the knowledge that banning MK prevents Breez from coming with 3 of his friends affect your decision at all? His friends use MK so they wouldn't come if he's banned, and Ben probably won't be able to make it if he doesn't have a ride.

:005:

Top Bottom