• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I hope you guys are proud. One child dies every time you guys say Zelda is lolgood.

Captain L

Smash Champion
G&W diddy ICs lucario are his only -1's

imo marth should be -1 as well, but it's ok that it's even

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If Zelda has positive matchups, I'm going to be severely disappointed in the MU chart.

A part of me doesn't want a new MU chart because I have a feeling her MUs will be improved from the first one then trolling from BC will most definitely follow.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Don't think she will. Only one will be ganon most likely, which is totally fair. I know you feel strongly about zelda being bad, but ganon is honestly way worse. A whole tier worse imo.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Don't think she will. Only one will be ganon most likely, which is totally fair. I know you feel strongly about zelda being bad, but ganon is honestly way worse. A whole tier worse imo.
I hate to admit it but that's pretty much the feeling I had for Ganondorf.

Kinda curious about Jigglypuff, Bowser, ROB, and ICs. Guess I'll wait and see :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Crisis, Jason says he's so good he's going to beat your Falco with pure Zelda come next tourney. If you two don't meet, he wants to MM you.

Top Bottom