• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Just because there is a character who is supposed to be a terrible matchup for you doesn't mean that you can't like that matchup. Take IC's for example. They are considered one of, if not, GaW's worst matchup. That is easily my favourite matchup in the game, and I almost never lose in it.

Unless I am mis-reading your question...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
^Well, it does suck having few options but to approach and then getting punished for it. I also assume that G&W doesn't aggravate the the person using him compared to somebody as bad as Zelda, haha.

Like Olimar. Imagine having those pikmin being thrown at you constantly and not being able to do anything about it.

And also, why does the "last edited" information come out so soon. Makes my posts look bad.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Quick editing got removed, posts now always show when edited, regardless of how quickly.

Also, match-up ratios are based off the character you use. Not the player, not the playstyle, and not the match-up experience. So yeah it's so normal to have personal match-ups that differ from your character's.

T-block

B2B TST
i think the pt-marth matchup is pretty fun and it's horrible for pt.

yeah, quick editing got removed because it was difficult for mods to deal with

POOR MODS

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lame :(

I might suck at matchups but at least I enjoy the characters I use and the silly techs that come with them. My personal matchup "chart" would have much more -4s and maybe some -5s.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Negative winning? :awesome:

Well, losing is considered a negative thing, and of course two negatives make a positive...

I think I'll start double posting from now on to spare my posts from bane that is the Last Edited bar.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Since it's going to be October soon, should we decide on the date of the next monthly? Maybe sometime during the Thanksgiving long weekend?

*hopes for a non-Saturday*

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Precedence of the common law.

Unless all those who have double posted in the past have been punished as well, it would be unjust to give me an infraction.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I laughed. Not a solid enough defense, in my opinion. Some mod could whip a half-arsed analogy about real-world laws and you'll be done for.

It's like drug possession or internet piracy.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How about this then?

I have a mental condition where I am obliged to double post because seeing the Last Edited bar in my posts causes me great distress. :(

Fine... I'll risk the mental distress.

Almost all of cases in the real world are based on the common law. I have tried but I have been unsuccessful in finding the Smashboards statutes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
How about this one?

My religion dictates that I must double post at all times, as the last edited bar is a disgrace to my pantheon of divine deities.

I also have to wear a tail at all times and post
wherever I go, including door-to-door.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If it is a reasonable action due to a Religion, then by Federal statute it must be allowed.

There was a case of a person who wanted to wear a Chef's hat (he was in a Spaghetti Eater's religion) while having his picture taken for his drivers license and after a long trial and mental examination, the courts had no choice but to allow the man to wear his hat.

SKidd

Smash Master
How about: **** the mods, I'll double post all I want?

Editing for self-contradiction!

| Big D |

Smash Master
I regret to inform you all that Dedede is King therefor we all must abide by his laws regardless of religion or mental disorders.

First order of business is the tier list.

King tier
:dedede:

Dedede's slave tier
:metaknight:

The rest tier

the rest
This means that DDD is officially invincible and leaves you with this.

a = b
a + a = a + b
2a = a + b
2a - 2b = a + b - 2b
2(a - b) = a + b - 2b
2(a - b) = a - b
2 = 1

And there is no flaw in this because DDD says so!

Except for the fact you divide by zero.

Edit because King Dedede loves quick edits!

Kantrip

Kantplay
King dedede is Dreamlandoppean, we don't follow that here on our little chain of Islands off the coast of Russia.

Top Bottom