• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

breez

Smash Ace
I have a car. Working on getting it on the road ATM. These things cost so much money ):

ben

could u provide a car??
Not until you say im not free D:

inb4 eric lives with me and I **** you next tourny (IN BRACKET OMG?)

Otherwise, are we going to wait until the next monthly to discuss the PR, panelists?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
If the other panelists want to update the PR, I'll be fine with that. However, we only have one tournament of data for most people, and several people got knocked out early due to the amount of good out-of-province competition. So that said, it would be pretty hard to get an accurate PR from just this one tournament alone.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The OP is very outdated.

Anyways, here's my thoughts on what the next PR should be. It's a rough draft.

1: Breez :metaknightbrawl: (http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13390883&postcount=6896)
2: Grape :zeldabrawl: (lolzeldasucks)
3: Bundtcake :jigglypuffbrawl: (lolpuffsucks... oh and pound)
4: Firefly :yoshibrawl: (lolyoshisucks)
5: Captain L :pikachubrawl: (those electric attacks)
6: SKidd :mariobrawl: (them fire attacks)
7: Asa :nessbrawl: (dat down b)
8: Grimice :icsbrawl: (those canadians)
9: Blue Yoshi :gwbrawl: (banhammer)
10: Deap :mexicanspy: (mexicanspy)

If you did not make it on this list, then it is either because you have a Diddy picture as one of your used characters at Phoenix 6 (I'm a mod, so I am above the law), or you are just not important in the community at all. Or I'm just jealous that your life is much more awesome than mine and the only way I can get back at you is to not include you in a list that nobody cares about.

This is a rough draft lis

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to secondary Diddy Kong for match-ups I don't like from now on. If he's going to be the best character in the game soon, I'd be ashamed to main him.

| Big D |

Smash Master
i kind of don't want to say because then that person will start getting ICs practice but I think they know anyways so I'm just gonna say it.

:pikachu:

Crisis

Smash Ace
big d we should play some time

@asa: tell me when you want your phone/ $1 american lol. i don't have a car for the most part though :/

Top Bottom