• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
My significant post numbers:

999 (GaW reasons)
1000 (double post, but I am a mod and I can get away with it)
2000 (SKidd actually told me on msn that the next post was 2000. I then beat him by seconds to it XD)
4000 (baiting Feint to make a post was easier than I thought... or was there a hidden team effort? ;))

With this logic, I should get post number 8000 and 9999 and 10000 ;)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Will do. Loser gives winner 9 bananas. I'll go to Save-on right now. Dole or Chiquita?

Also, dual diddy doubles?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hmm, what does doubles look like right now?

Grape & IHT
SKidd & Starwaffle

Are these the only confirmed doubles teams right now? I'm betting on a 4 team bracket.

Anyways: Did Blue Yoshi say he'd team with me for fournana madness? I forget and don't wanna' search backwards through pages :/

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Someone said they wanted to team with me, but I forget who. I think it was you (feint), but I might be wrong. As of now, aside from this mystery person I'm too lazy to look back and figure out who it is, I have no partner, but I would love to have a 4 banana team :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aw, too bad.

You were supposed to say "I do, so that Rob has incentive to come visit".

Asa

Smash Hero
my pool:

mekos (lucas)
HRnut(snake)
Willmenz(snake/peach/dk/mk)
Nordal(pika)
Polymar(idk, probably some unknown olimar)

I got dis.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Bryan is gonna qualify for singles with second seed, then proceed to timeout the majority of the top players along his ways to grand finals against ES4M, where he'll time him out by getting the last hit with 2 seconds remaining.

Calling it now.

Also, Blue yoshi IS coming now?

SKidd

Smash Master
**** you guys. **** ALL OF YOU.

Except Jake and Bryan <3 And Landon <3 Landon is your Wii working again?

Star and I totally got doubles <333333<3<3<3,#<,#<#33<3<#

lol

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I lol'd too. DEAP, YOU JUST DON'T HAVE A TEAMMATE AND YOU DON'T WANNA GIVE ME MY 5 BUCKS. u scared.
just because I can get girls and you can't doesn't mean I am scared lol.

Probably I'm gonna be there for a couple of hours but if I go, I will just enter singles, since I don't have a teammate and I have to leave early.

Btw sion, even if I go, I won't pay you. I have to buy some stuff and pay for my English assessment test tomorrow.
;)
get *****

:phone:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
hahah what is an IOU? when i lose, i always pay, but this is different, because this is about SION haha

skid: nop, ask your mother if nobody loves me haha ;]

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
IOU as in "I owe you", like when you say, "money match, but I don't have the money so I'll pay you back later."

I expect everybody's gonna demand the money from you up front from now on.

:005:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
IOU as in "I owe you", like when you say, "money match, but I don't have the money so I'll pay you back later."

I expect everybody's gonna demand the money from you up front from now on.

:005:
oh i see, that makes sence.

from now on? there wont be another "iou" because i wont lose a mm again:awesome:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Lots of stuff to say here so I'll list it in order of importance

First, it's not MK banned

Second, I'll team with you Deap if you come and we'll win doubles no problem

Third, I went to the States today and picked up a Flash Drive and I can play brawl again!!

Fourth, this means I'll be bringing my wii to the tournament

Fifth, Bryan got dis

Sixth, hype for more new people!

Seventh, Smash 64 is still happening regardless of whether Rob comes

Eighth, I got a T shirt with a goomba on it that I'll be wearing on Saturday

Ninth, IS ROB COMING?!?! (9th was for G&W reasons, this is probably more important than my shirt)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, before reading that last post, I had put my odds of coming at around 40%, but seeing me coming as the ninth item on the list, my odds instantly rise to 90% :p

Well, here is my situation. I really REALLY want to go to the tournament. Like, I'll go. The only thing which is a down side is that there are no ferries until the next morning, and as of this moment, I have nowhere to stay during the night. So... as of this moment, if I go, I will be sleeping outside.

So that said, the one thing that will 89% confirm me for this tournament (since an 8 to 9 combo is amazing) is if somebody can give me housing. If someone can, then confirm me. Otherwise... >_>

So, I'll ask again just because I love asking this question...

can anybody house me? I would only need housing from Saturday night to Sunday morning.

from now on? there wont be another "iou" because i wont lose a mm again:awesome:
Deap, money match? ;)

Bryan, if you don't place in the top 1337, don't come back to BC, unless you bring baked goods to the next tournament ;)

Top Bottom