• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sure Feint, I'm up for a money match provided it's something really small, since I never carry change with me (or cash for that matter).

Afk, 502 Bad Gateway-ing.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Ok guys, the tournament is 3 days away, and nobody has responded to my housing posts (the three-ish who have have said that they can't). At this point, I believe it's safe to assume I am not getting housing, which means that if I do come, I will not only have to pay $100 for travel and food etc., but now I'll have to pay even more to sleep at a hotel or something >_>.

If somebody can house me, I'm 90% going (I have those days off work), but if nobody can house me... as of now, probably 30%, maybe lower.

cookieless

Smash Cadet
Aleate I would totally house you but my house is like 1hr dirve and im busing. Olus i work most sundays and my family might get suspicous about some random stanger staying over the night

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aleate I would totally house you but my house is like 1hr dirve and im busing. Olus i work most sundays and my family might get suspicous about some random stanger staying over the night
cookieless<3 but I live 10 minutes from the venue.

It's Blue Yoshi who needs housing.

i1337

Smash Ace
Ok guys, the tournament is 3 days away, and nobody has responded to my housing posts (the three-ish who have have said that they can't). At this point, I believe it's safe to assume I am not getting housing, which means that if I do come, I will not only have to pay $100 for travel and food etc., but now I'll have to pay even more to sleep at a hotel or something >_>.

If somebody can house me, I'm 90% going (I have those days off work), but if nobody can house me... as of now, probably 30%, maybe lower.

SKidd

Smash Master
Feint, do you browse the Diddy boards?

Also I want to $3 MM IHT. Record it if possible. Someone please inform him.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I don't think i'm going to the tournament, even if someone can drive me. I have something to do on Saturday. Sorry guys.

Kantrip

Kantplay
>Implying I still main Diddy Kong :troll:

Yeah SKidd I browse and post in the diddy boards like a scrub with an unimportant opinion. I started the Kongmunist movement, actually.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Jake will have to go back to Yoshi, Ben will have to go back to Snake, Harris will have to go back to Lucario, Brian and I will have to re-pick whenever we get Meta Knight from random, and Hyrule will never be playable again in smash 64.

Aside from the last item, I agree 100% with your post. BAN META KNIGHT!!! :p

Top Bottom