• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff General Discussion Thread (Q&A)

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Rollout does not have good priority by any means but it does go through a lot of projectiles depending on how charged it is.

edit: and I think you should calm down yeah.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
People can even grab you out of rollout, people like Wario can just bite, and anyone with some form of pseudo-priority (ie. Ness's Bat) can just smack you out of it.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They did everything they could to ruin Jigglypuff in this game. :(

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, because I'd much rather want to still be the lightest character in the game with less hitstun and nerfed kill moves.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I've rested rollouts in midair b4 :). But I prefer just doing a precise strong Fair, less risk (still risky as hell tho) and more reward since rest sucks lol.

And does it matter that she's heavier? Everyone lives so long it doesn't matter lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We already have a motivational song.

You don't remember Mike's old thread? When I suggested "You're the Best Around" for out song?

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
You're the Best Around is the Jiggs theme song and has been for a while. ;[

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm positive that I suggested "You're the Best Around" on the xat months ago.

We're keeping it.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Oh, sorry Air.

I have a question. Are there ANY Jiggs that actively go to tournaments and use Jiggs? Even as like a secondary. I know there's Thinkaman (I think) but yeah.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh, sorry Air.

I have a question. Are there ANY Jiggs that actively go to tournaments and use Jiggs? Even as like a secondary. I know there's Thinkaman (I think) but yeah.
I haven't been active as of late, but starting in July, I'll be attending several tournaments with full Jigglypuff and Ganon representation (D3 against a few of the unwinnables).

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
hey guys, I found brawl plus recently, and I was wondering if there was a discussion thread for jiggs on it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It depends how you get caught in it.

Let's say her Usmash looks like this:

\__/

If you are caught in the \ part, DI up and SDI left/up.
If you are caught in the / part, DI up and SDI right/up.
If you are caught in the _ DI up and SDI up and mash jump and hope you manage to escape because that ****s impossibe.

PND

Smash Champion
You have until the second pass of her hand to escape. After that, just cry and accept your fate.

Or you can pull a Veril and God DI that into the ground, tech, and rest her.

PND

Smash Champion
Grabs. Get him in the air, and once you're close, stick on him. Stay close enough that if he tries to rock smash, you can hit him early. Aside from that, watchout for his UpB out of shield and disjointed fair,

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
I had a problem with this on a freakin com. how big is the area you can hit olimar with rest, because if he's down I can't hit him from behind, is it just that he's a small target, or can you only hit the helmet

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I had a problem with this on a freakin com. how big is the area you can hit olimar with rest, because if he's down I can't hit him from behind, is it just that he's a small target, or can you only hit the helmet
Jigglypuff's rest size is static; Oli's just a ***** to rest.

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
Jigglypuff's rest size is static; Oli's just a ***** to rest.
I know the rest size won't change on the ground, but can you rest olimars lowerbody at all? I can hit him when I'm in front of him and hes on the ground.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Does uair have a sweetspot? It's a juggler, but I've killed with it at semi-respectable percents from pretty close to the ground. It always surprises me.

Top Bottom