• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
Wait, what? How big of sandbags? Can you give me a picture of what you're referring to when you say sandbags? I wanna see if I'm thinking of the same thing.

:018:
I think I may have mixed it up myself, rather then put their hands in sandbags I believe they strap it to their wrist like this:

I could be wrong though.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
1.) Are there any vids of M2K vs Japan up?

2.) M2K said he has a winning record over every1... when he said he wasn't beating Neintono like that earlier... so does he have a winning record over Neintono now?

:sonic:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
quiKsilver will soon arive in Japan and is housed by Nietono too with M2K and Vinnie AFAIK.

He said he tries to record a money match or something, which he will then send to someone (Probably Sodrek - a german (Berlin) Smasher) who will then upload it =D

I hope it works out fine, would be REALLY cool :O

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
quiKsilver will soon arive in Japan and is housed by Nietono too with M2K and Vinnie AFAIK.

He said he tries to record a money match or something, which he will then send to someone (Probably Sodrek - a german (Berlin) Smasher) who will then upload it =D

I hope it works out fine, would be REALLY cool :O
Who does quiksilver play? Is there any particular player he really wants to play?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A lot of really good players at Nietono's place. I wish Quiksilver luck! And he better go to Sumabato this weekend!

Also Chibo and I may stream SRT on Twitch.tv if Rain allows us with commentary and such.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You should record and restream it during the day for people who wont be up at 3 AM.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Keitaro, are Chibo and you going to SRT as well? Long time ago I read that Chibo wants to go, but I dont know if he does.

I hope too, that quiKsilver knows about the other tournament this weekend, would be stupid if not (At least M2K & Vinnie will probably tell him about it, so I guess he might attend spontaneously :p)

Keitaro

The Real Yui 0_o

Yui Downloaded, Nietono time:

Brood and Shu challenge M2K to serious sets:

Last thing I said before he speaks below is "What if they were sandbagging you?"

Final update for the day from M2K

M2K and Vinnie will play 9B tomorrow.

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
So happy about the Yui post ^_^. How Can you be bored in Japan though? and all these people wanting to go home? I wish I had the chance to go to Japan to play smash.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
wtf m2k you're bored and have nothing to do... in japan?

go explore man, it's like pokemon bro, it's easy
[EDIT]

Actually forget what I said. People travel for their own reasons. Who am I to judge? Just hope he has fun.

... should still do some more sightseeing and get more adventurous with the food though. >_>

Kel

Smash Master
Fuwa is Earth's GF? That must mean she is from nagoya! Did Kuroann change her name or something? I don't remember Fuwa.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kuraudo are you in Japan yet?
Not yet. Just prematurely putting my location as such. I'm leaving with the others on Friday. According to Masha and Ayuha there's hardly any Sonic action there.

Hopefully I'll be able to save some replays while I'm overseas since I'm taking my Wii.

Keitaro

btw, has m2k played hayase's pika/mk yet?

also did m2k play gluttony at all at SKTAR?
M2K played Gluto in friendlies at SKTAR but were trolling/laughing the whole time apparently. They went even though.

Hayase and SLS are the two main top people I have heard nothing about from M2K or Vinnie. Also Kakera.

strawhats

Smash Master
M2K played Gluto in friendlies at SKTAR but were trolling/laughing the whole time apparently. They went even though.

Hayase and SLS are the two main top people I have heard nothing about from M2K or Vinnie. Also Kakera.
oh so he's played otori alreay then?

eviljar626

Smash Rookie
has he played nagahari or suinoko? I wanna see how he does against a top japanese diddy. I kno they never do too well in tourneys, xcept SLS, when he plays diddy. And has there been a rematch against OCEAN?????

Top Bottom