• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you are half right, except the controller is really really important, at least 50 percent, for me.

but my mindset is very important too i think

i money matched shu in a serious 3 out of 5 set just now

fd, i won 1 stock 15 damage

fd, i won 2 stock 70 damage or so

battlefied, i won 1 stock 60 damage

sadly only game 2 was saved because it was under 3 minutes, and the others were not

shu says i am the strongest player he has ever played! i am happy lol

shu beat vinnie 3-0 but all 3 games were close. ics snake

i just played shu 5 or 6 times, i won all except one. i got one 3 and one jv 3 stock among them, but shu says he thinks he is the best japanese snake so maybe he is not warmed up or something.

vinnie just arrived, and his mk got jv 2d and his ics barely lost to shus snake, but these are vinnies first games here

vinnie is ****** the japanese mk here with ics though

i am going to try out different controllers to see if i like others as well

i go to 9bs house in 2 days i believe, but vinnie really wants to come, but he thinks there is no housing available to him

vinnie just beat shu 1 stock 20 percent ics vs snake, i will take a break from updates now.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
sorry, not money match, shu challenged me to a serious best of 5. we ended up playing much more than that however. i won 3-0 in the serious set and around 80 percent of total games i believe. only one game of the serious set was recorded because it was under 3 minutes.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats wierd. Perhaps by mentioning a money match in Japan he was alluding to criminal activity?

:urg:

Cassio

Smash Master
He was banned for double/triple posting. He said it was an accident due to lagginess on Smashboards. No more updates :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
There is no way thats why he got banned. What mod would be so ****ing stupid to ban him from a thread that is currently revolving around his posts?

Why was he really banned?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ascwolf will be there soon with Quiksilver. Japan sucks vs :wolf: so I hope asc ***** the :olimar:s as easy as I think he will =).

:018:

:phone:

Cassio

Smash Master
There is no way thats why he got banned. What mod would be so ****ing stupid to ban him from a thread that is currently revolving around his posts?

Why was he really banned?
Not lying, you can even look at his posts to see that mods were editing/infracting them.

flaw

Smash Apprentice
why would smashboards care about foreign laws, hey i think some girls here post without male chaperones maybe we should ban them since that's illegal in some parts of the world

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
lmao wtf

who the **** banned him?

BTW M2K you got this, we all believe in you. I REALLY want you to mess their **** up for MURRIKA

Also, tell Vinnie to use lots of Gdubs so it can level up and he can actually use the damn character for once >_>

He may lose a lot at first, but he'll adapt and stop losing.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Damn, sucks he was banned.

Well I talk to him on facebook nearly everyday so if he says interesting stuff I will screen cap it and post it here. Much faster/better when he was unbanned though :/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Well, at least tell us who banned him so we can get mad the guy !

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Very lame to ban him over a few double posts, these updates were very informative and furthered the hype for SRT, seriously..

M2K said it was Mic_128 which isn't surprising, he's a real rule shark.

:017:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This is exciting. I really hope I get to face Mew2King in the bracket if I break through pools. Though it'll be fun to take the fight to Rain again.

:phone:

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
They suck

Now Korea, that's a different story. There good at evrything
Dear lord. The day Korea starts their own Smash circuit will be the end of the world. Their Starcraft players can perform over 300 actions per minute and I've even heard of some of them sleeping with their hands in between sandbags to strengthen their finger muscles for maximum speed.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Dear lord. The day Korea starts their own Smash circuit will be the end of the world. Their Starcraft players can perform over 300 actions per minute and I've even heard of some of them sleeping with their hands in between sandbags to strengthen their finger muscles for maximum speed.
Brawl requires none of this.

PZ

Smash Lord
There was chances? I thought you either were good at starcraft or asian either way a good number of americans are in the same boat as you.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wait, what? How big of sandbags? Can you give me a picture of what you're referring to when you say sandbags? I wanna see if I'm thinking of the same thing.

This ?:

:018:

Top Bottom