• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Practice with Vinnie the ICs matchup. Surelly he can plays Olimar too
We all want the Mew2King who always win with aggro style, just look to Nairo, he wins with that style
oh and try Falco against Olimar

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jus practice M2K

U got all of NY/NJ the BEST region... and u cudda beat Trela but u got discouraged mid-match... after ur 1st loss u were not the same.

:sonic:

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
Ya it wasn't really much, just Mew2king falling around on a bed xD still funny though.

Btw, has Yui won any tournaments? I know he places a lot but I don't know if he has won any.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Does anyone know when Sumabato X15 is happening? I'd like to know when M2K will be fighting 9B, SLS and others.

Cassio

Smash Master
桑元康平
58 minutes ago
Jason has only $200. how does he live in Japan????????
Chukwuemeka Anazia lolol
57 minutes ago
桑元康平 unbelievable
57 minutes ago · 1
Chukwuemeka Anazia Yea it is...
56 minutes ago
桑元康平 he thinks he can live by money match? it is illegal in ***
55 minutes ago
Chukwuemeka Anazia oh my gosh! That is so terrible that he thought that. Let him know he needs to survive on the cheapest food.
52 minutes ago
Max Krechmar ‎...Holy ****. -_-
51 minutes ago · 1
桑元康平 eat only pasta and cabbage
51 minutes ago · 4
Jacob Shippo Simoni God...Damnit...Jason Zimmerman
43 minutes ago

lol, poor m2k. I really hope he does well there.

Also Im willing to donate a little to an M2K futon fund if its really a problem ._.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If all he needs is food, he should be fine unless food over there is way more expensive than here. The tournaments and housing are free right?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
M2K is going to Japan for 2 and a half weeks. He has no idea where he is staying and knowing him he won't ask for housing until 2 days before he arrives there. This will be hilarious.
More hilarious than I expected.

Still trying to get in contact with both Nietono and M2K to possibly help them out. But there is only so much I can do from across the world.

Top Bottom