• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
This just occurred to me, but Adam, why does your avatar look just like you?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So you guys should definitely namesearch our crew name and post in the thread it may or may not have appeared in. This has nothing to do with me wanting to win a namesearch game. Nope. Not at all.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
This just occurred to me, but Adam, why does your avatar look just like you?
Well i was going to host a podcast on VGDistrict which was brawl central then became Nintendo Hub. Its from the ad for it that i made in illustrator. Here's a progression...

Ys it was pretty ballin actually, I wouldnt mind trying it again. Also we posted it somewhere.... i'll try to find it...

Also sorry for the large pics lol

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
ossssim normally im there 11-12 then 1:15-3 or 4 same with wednesday. But if u come at 11 = can leave the setup with you

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Point that out when you request May 1st off.

Also, depending on how the census thing goes, I may end up putting extra money in the pot to attract more people. (I was hoping to be able to get everyone's census information and write the whole thing off as work hours, allowing everybody to enter for free, but sadly that isn't going to work.)

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I would like to point out that Tunnel Snakes suck. This is all.

Plus Pichu. I don't know why.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
ugh i wanna start going to **** again but work is being failboat X[ hopefully i can get tomorrow off if larry remembers to switch me. i wanna play singles too.
and i have to make my requests a month in advance to even hope to get them. i already know i work for tournament hard and i will need at least the whole weekend to make the trip to akron. plus idk if my car can handle it or not

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I wont be coming to tournament hard (sorry fromunda) but i think i'm going to try to go to nope's on the 15th. Anyone else?

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I may just do that, my truck only holds 2 comfortably but i'll check with mama to see if I can borrow the explorer (seats 6)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sooo... do you consider it good or bad luck if your tournament, who's attendance is optimistically going to be 13 or so (though no one has shown up yet, probably due to the following) includes M2K, Lain, and Blue Rogue?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
If you didn't expect to win money in the first place, yes; otherwise, NOOO.
On another note, I've got a few unskilled friends who want to come to Springfield so, Adam, you may still want to see about that explorer (if your truck holds 2 comfortably, I assume it holds 3-4 very uncomfortably).

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there's like 2 little seats beind the main seat. theres also room in the middle... but shifting would be.... awkward.... to say the least. Not sure if the Explorer will happen or not... i gotta be real smooth about it.

Also, Scribz you in or not for the tourney?

Also a note about the carpool, I dont know how long I'll stay. Last time I left at like 10:30, no 1:00am shenanigans. So thats just something to keep in mind fizz

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, it hurt the attendance, but it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from friendlies with them. (Although Blue didn't get a ride there)

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. So i found out that our church's homecoming is the following sunday so that means that I'll def be out by 11. So take that in mind with the carpool if we still want to. The carpool idea is looking more bleak, mainly due to me leaving at 11ish. So yeah. If you're okay with the time thats cool, but I'm leaving whether the tourney is over or not (unless if im still in somehow)

Also : I have to be out by 3 tomorrow

Also : Also : since when is ur main marth?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey by the way guys, I am officially the best Ganon ever. I beat M2K with Ganon. Ask him. He will confirm this.

Top Bottom