• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
noice i took him to norfair.... I think i still have the recording....... maybe

nvm it was another dudes wii.... was it urs scribz?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Adam, if worst comes to worst, I could always ask my mom to come and pick me+possible guests up later if you had to leave early. A ride down there would definitely be better than nothing at all.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Okay well we'll just wait n see I also got approval for the explorer as long as nothing comes up

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Okay... >.> so back on topic, on the 15th who am i picking up fizz? Also, who's gonna team with me? Scribbz, fizz? maybe fonz with double ganons lol

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Me+0-2 friends. If doubles is as stacked as I expect it to be, I probably won't be entering (unless someone better than me, who I think I can win some money with asks to team). I gotta save up for the showdown and mlg.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So btw, got a cell. Here's the number: 330-459-9660

Also, crap, Brandon, I completely forgot I owe you money. How/when would be the best time to pay you back? Since my comp is dead, and I'm stuck with Wiinet, can I pay you back at the Showdown?

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
oh noes.... haha e's a good guy, but i dont even think he's gonna do dubz, i'm almost about to offer to pay for you fizz...

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
That...Would....Be....So....Awesome!!! I could take $5 from my food budget if you're that willing to go that far. We're still likely to get stomped though.

Tomorrow, I'll check to see how early I can get there.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Ummmm... Well i have some news, unless i can get a guarentee that there wont be alcohol there, i wont be going. I know not everyone shares that conviction with me but i dont like to be around it. So, unless nope gives me a guarentee then i wont be driving ... Sry fizz

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, that guarantee is impossible for nope's. However, you could leave before it comes out, considering that it only appears after the tournament.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
So btw, got a cell. Here's the number: 330-459-9660

Also, crap, Brandon, I completely forgot I owe you money. How/when would be the best time to pay you back? Since my comp is dead, and I'm stuck with Wiinet, can I pay you back at the Showdown?
Sure, I don't mind.
Soo.... no one wants to team?
-ahem-
Is anyone else going to mlg columbus? I need somewhere to stay and figure this is the first place I should check.
With us, you can.

BH Star out.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey Brandon, you should text me so I have your number, and can then bug you at random times when I get bored.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Idk if we will be able to make it. In other words, I have a new katana and I crack my phone screen. Both unrelated.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Has everyone bought his pass for MLG?!? If you have, we need to hurry up and get hotel stuff figured out....I have to finalize this stuff like a week ahead of time because I don't drive.....

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Am I included in this we?:bee:

We need to play tons the week between MLG and the Showdown. I have Memorial Day off, and I get off of school at noon Wed-Fri the week of the Showdown MLG. I've also decided that, with some heavy duty practice, I can main mk for the time being....I'm finally getting around to it.

fix'd

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
<--- Wants in on this heavy duty practice, since I should be down there for a few days before the showdown if I remember correctly.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I just realized I for some reason hadn't requested off for the showdown yet, despite being almost certain I had, so hopefully I can get it off. If so, then I've got Thurs-Mon off, so I'll probably take a night bus down on Wed and then leave again on Mon.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Speaking of hardcore practice......guitar. that is all
I hear that. BRinging down my bass btw. Start scouting pawn shops for a cheap-*** bass amp that I'll pay you back for when I get there.

On a similar note, just got my first bass student. I am now officially a bass teacher. Awww yeah!

nice nice. I hate video games now. All of them. Except pokemon Blu
The World Ends with You is really good. Just saying. That game has me hooked now. That and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, although that one makes me really angry sometimes.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, Ethan, if everyone else pays me back what they owe me, then I can pay you back what I owe you, and you'll be up 70 again.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
fizz some decent dudes are coming down on thursday about 7pm from indi and its good practice. we are also leaving early friday so we can hopefully play ddr before the tournament starts. i know im going at least once this weekend because a great machine is in cbus. please tell me you will be able to stay over thursday night because it will make everything so much easier.
also contacts got deleted i dont have your cell anymore

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
D'awww... I want in on this but I'm coming down next thursday... (Once it's confirmed that I have the days off, though I may tell them I'm coming regardless if they schedule me.)

Top Bottom