• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Umm.... so yeah, I got a bass amp, good condition, not too bad tbh, prob bout 60 bux or so, and i could sell it to you if u want. Also....ummm......i forgot. Just msg me if u want the amp, I can get pix/specs if u'd like.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I should be able to spend the night on Thursday. I don't think I have any obligations that will keep me past 8:00PM that day. I'll tell you in an hour.;)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Adam, I'll get back to you on that. I was kind of hoping for a cheap-*** $20 piece of **** at a pawn shop TBH, since I'll rarely use it and strapped for cash atm, but it will depend on my finances when I get down there.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
And... I'm not coming anymore... :(

I got shafted by work and am now working during most of the week since 2 people quit and one other requested Sat off. So yeah...

Anyone need a Showdown ticket if I can give it? I already payed for it...

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
**** dude, super gay. I actually do need a ticket because I don't know how my next check will turn out.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Gotta get a hold of nope and find out if I can give it to you then, in which case I guess that + venue fee (also already payed) makes up for the NDSTT. My total came to $30 if I remember correctly, but the extra 15 makes up for the delay.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
When did you guys plan on going down to springfield (Thurs). I might not be able to make it. = (
Everyone, David excluded, is still going to the showdown, right?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Hey Dayton people. Anyone need a few bucks? I've got a job I need done.
I have a severe lack of trust in myself when it comes to technology, so I'll pay $10 (negotiable, might be willing to add more for gas money) to anyone willing to drive to my house and install Homebrew, Brawl+, and Brawl- to my Wii. I can provide the SD card but I CANNOT provide the laptop/computer, nor any other technology involved or required. Any takers?

Edit: We could probably get some smashing in too, so bring a friend if you have one :)
Edit2: Oh yeah, and this has no dead-line what-so-ever, as long as I get it done by the middle of August I'm fine LOL And it can be any old day of the week, just let me know. PM or just post here if you're interested.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
you should retire from getting mad =p
(something we all need to do)
This x10000

I feel I'm getting better with that, but at the same time I haven't played for serious in a tournament for a while. I think I might do open MMs with people at my next smashfest to get some more serious matches going again.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
well if we are gonna have a downfall 99% of the time this will be the cause. ive seen richard and brandon both especially struggle with it and it causes them to do really really dumb things. Ive gotten much better at not letting anger get to me, granted i still get mad but it doesnt affect my playing. What im struggling with is forcing myself to not go on autopilot for even half of one stock. I need to be able to focus and play smart and think from the very beginning. Im getting to the point now where if i can keep that up for a whole match i do REALLY REALLY well

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I blame the hip hop. But the anger problem is one reason I'm leaving and the other is that I really need to focus on school. I needed to leave Sinclair because Building 8= not focusing on school work, let's play video games. Granted I'm now around nothing but computers so I don't know how that will affect me, but I'm gonna work with compys soooooo it should work out.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I blame the hip hop. But the anger problem is one reason I'm leaving and the other is that I really need to focus on school. I needed to leave Sinclair because Building 8= not focusing on school work, let's play video games. Granted I'm now around nothing but computers so I don't know how that will affect me, but I'm gonna work with compys soooooo it should work out.
Okay, not gonna lie, building 8 kinda killed my grades too XD

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Woohoo!!! I wanna MM someone in Bminus now that I've had a few days to practice. I'll see if springfield is doing something, then.

Top Bottom