• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
My baby girl is here!

Liliana Parra born today December 16th, 2007 at around 6:15 pm. She weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces.

14 hours of dilating but once she was fully dilated my g/f went super saiyan and pushed the baby out in under 23 minutes. the nurses had to tell her to slow down she was pushing so hard. the birth was out of this world. definitely my greatest moment of my short life.

here's some pics.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Congratulations. My son had that same blanket when he was born.

Steal as much stuff from the hospital as possible! It will come in handy later!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
DADDY DIEGO IS THE ****ING MAN!!

Liliana is beautiful. Can't wait till TNT gets to visit her.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You have quite the sexy baby there. I think that calls for a Tournament in her honor. All proceeds go to to the baby.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
thanks guys. it has definitely been the best experience in my 23 years of life. nothing comes even close.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i dont know u personally... but anyways congrats man... she's pretty...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Those pics make want to cry...and congratulations.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i look forward to spending as much time possible with her. but it's all good, i'ma still hit up happy hour and dollar drinks on Wednesday nights. i just have to learn how to compromise with wife so she gets to go out also.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
not to be a ****. but WHERE THE FVCK ARE THE MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD THIS IS NOT FVCKING LIVE JOURNAL.

if you a$$ hats have time to close both of my threads for for no reason, i dont see why you can close this thread. DO YOU FVCKING JOB RIGHT

SheerMadness

Smash Master
What the **** is wrong with you? Anyone with half a heart is not going to close a thread about a smasher we all love who had his 1st child.

Get the **** out of Diego's thread.

Also Merry Christmas Diego and family. Were comming to visit soon. =]

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
daniel go choke on father's c0ck or lambchop's... you decide.

get the sand outta your vag1na and quit being butt hurt about your retarted a$$ threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom