• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ugh I would have gone when it was in Virginia but they changed it to Maryland which was gay i wasnt planning on going at first cause of the money but I have money now but for a Wii.My main concern for Online is lag. Thats where I got my name from the paint and cause I am hispanic.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I like to use my Migraines even tho i have none. At least we can find new techniques now.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
Wow, that got out of hand quickly. Everyone needs to chill. Daniel-zaman is a cool guy and he was really trying to ask a legitimate question and all of you jumped down his throat. No one is going to fight anybody, and I can pretty much garuntee that. I remember a certain someone from GA was hated on for a while and was threatened by numerous people, but when he actually showed up to a tournament, no one had the balls to do anything because they realized he was a good guy. Daniel is one of the chillest guys I know, and you guys are going absolutely nuts over nothing. CHILL!!

Great job for having a baby....I just found out my cousin is going to have a baby. Should I make a thread? Or just call up my friends and tell them...I'm not sure....you tell me.

good job stirring up the pot after it had already calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom