• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
LoZ, try and find some ISU players or other Terre Haute players who may want to go. You could hitch a ride with them.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
If I could ship you all over Indiana I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I think packaging would cost way too much though... I dunno, I've never shipped a human before.

Count

Smash Champion
PLEASE click the AIB link or find out soon if you are going. Once again, if we are expecting low numbers we will have to up the venue fee to $7, and nobody wants to do that. This venue is extremely nice so give this tourney the hype/support it needs!

I'm still confident the midwest will make this an excellent tournament though.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Count, I should be able to go provided I don't eat lunch at school all month :D (Which I didn't plan on doing anyway)

So if I come, expect a few people from Huntington. (2 or 3, including myself)

Billybuddy

Smash Rookie
Howdy! I'm going to be coming up to Indianapolis in the fall to begin my first college semester around the 18'th. I'm going to attend. I'll see what I can do about bringing a setup...
Never been to a tourney before, only ever played with a small group of people. I can't wait!

ducky98

Smash Cadet
Count, I should be able to go provided I don't eat lunch at school all month :D (Which I didn't plan on doing anyway)

So if I come, expect a few people from Huntington. (2 or 3, including myself)
I believe I would enjoy this. Also if you are taking someone else. You will die.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I believe I would enjoy this. Also if you are taking someone else. You will die.
Are you kidding me? Your last on the priority list for this tourney!

Priority:

1. Trip
2. Mellow
3. My mother?
4. Javix
5. Our food
6. You.

To be serious, yeah your coming -_-'

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'm only going if Hilt and Kiest are.

But actually I'm going anyway.
And bringing a better board game like Sorry or Uno!, which isn't a board game but it's a **** good card game anyway.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Important Question for those Attending!

Should we...

A. Charge $7 for venue and then add to the pot if we go over.

B. Charge $5 for venue and then take from the pot if we are under.

We need YOUR opinion. Because you matter. And because this is America. Vote now!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
It honestly could go either way. It might be something you'll need to figure out once everything gets collected. All depends on what the attendance is. But I'm sure if you charge $7 and go over, then anyone will be happy with an increased pot.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
$7 Venue Fee is no big deal. I have a question though. Will the full $7 be waived still upon bringing a setup?

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah, it will still be waived.

We may not waive it if we already have a lot of setups there (unlikely) or if it isn't used.

But basically-yes it will be waived.

rada!

Smash Rookie
And if the Venue fee is STILL short after charging a $7 venue fee we are all going to rob bank. That's plan C.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm gonna come, and I'm willing to do MMs in Melee and Brawl.
Anubis I've got u. 2 $1 MM's. One my falco vs ur Ness, one my Falcon vs your Puff.

I will make my public callout here:

Vamp $50 MM

Either accept or back off. No need for a nerd rage essay.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey rich if you get the time can play melee with you, I need to play more people. For Pichu watch out for his up-B, all air moves= a grab. I don't want to fight someone who has no clue what to do. figure I will get ***** no matter what.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Glad to see people can make it. If we make this one good enough we will have others! Bring all your friends...

HYPE! to the max.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
PEEF, how late are you staying? If I go after practice, I might MM (or friendly if I'm broke/cheap) you in Melee.

Smada, answer your PM D:. How late is the venue open?

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
i'm 100% confirmed to being going to this tournament! yes...... also I'm partnerless WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH THE BEST IKEEE, also I may go ike this whole tournament...

"arty, y.b.m. and any mk's", I've got a surprise counter pick on you xD MI experience mutha ****a!

Top Bottom