• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

rada!

Smash Rookie
Glad to see people posting Hype insted of posting "I'm sorry but I can't come...".

HYPE TO THE MAX!

everyone tell/bring your friends!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Oh hell yea! im totally RAAAAAAAAAAGIN! im rdy to lose my tourny v-card.Def bringin some of my bros too !so hey u never know, we might give some of u big names a show
Huh, I had that same mindset when I went to my first tourney...

Then I got annihalated, good luck. Don't lose to low tier, not good for your confidence.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The date for this tournament has changed! IT WILL NO LONGER BE ON THE 26th of SEPTEMBER!

The UIndy banquet hall double booked. We booked it second, so we got screwed. The ISA tourney will still be held there, however it will be on one of the following dates...

August 29th

September 5th

October 3rd

October 10th

I have asked the UIndy people about all four dates, I will hopefully know by tomorrow what is available. We are sorry for the change. For some of you this will mean you CAN come, but I know there will be others that will not be able to make it because of the change. Once again, Sorry.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
DAMMIT I JUST REQUESTED OFF FOR THE 26th.....NOW WHICH DATE WILL BE MORE HYPE August 29th or September 5th

Count

Smash Champion
I'm very sorry ybm. Sept 5 looks like it might be the MI tourney, so we will probably try to avoid that date. This happening could not be controlled, and smada is doing all he can to book the venue.

Tournament should still be big/amazing.

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post, but

THE DATE IS CHANGED TO AUGUST 29TH

The reason for this change is on other available dates either I have a conflict, the venue isn't open, or the MIB series may be moved to that date (Sept 5th). I'm really hoping we can still have a big turnout though. I will update the rest of the OP later tonight I'm sneaking this post in from work.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
As long as it doesn't conflict with the MIB event I should still be able to attend.

SHOULD, since the MIB event should be pretty expensive... dunno if I'll have the money.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Well anyone whose picture is a Pichu with a monocle and top hat should certainly come to the tournament. That's our main crowd.

Icyo

Smash Ace
How often will there be tourneys?

Same as avarice...marching band johns lol.

soFRESH&soSHEIK

Smash Cadet
hypin the f out of this! if i can go i think this would be the best weekend! since i start my first year of college on the 28th and then goin to my first ssbb tourny. EPIC WEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEND!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
hypin the f out of this! if i can go i think this would be the best weekend! since i start my first year of college on the 28th and then goin to my first ssbb tourny. EPIC WEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEND!
10noobs

I bet you place dead last, no offense haha.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
10noobs

I bet you place dead last, no offense haha.
Hey, I remember you. Weren't you that noob that was so annoying the Brawl community kicked you back to Melee? Man, that sure must have been embarassing for you. You kept turning your music in your giant ugly SUV up as loud as you could trying to get my attention and I had to pretend I didn't know you existed.

No offense haha

Count

Smash Champion
lol, here comes hochimintrailz with epic brawl bash.

anyway ANNOUNCEMENTS

We're dropping the circuit for this, the original circuit idea was to attract people, but it seems there is enough interest as is. Of course we would still love to have the circuit, but smada is on the UIndy track team and I have frat johns so doing tournaments on any sort of schedule would be difficult.

ALSO

Let me know fairly soon who is 100% confirmed, so I can get an idea about numbers. A lot of you have expressed interest but few of you have actually confirmed. So lets hear some confirmation.

I hope you guys are excited for this, I know I am and any help running the tournament smada and I will accept with open arms.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am 50% confirmed. I won't know until the date gets closer.

If you need any help, I'll help you out as best as I can.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
**** OS... you just told Peef. O_o

But uh, 50% like OS, it really all depends how close of a date this is to the MiB event. (Money johns... wdf)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
haha i havent even mentioned this tournament to crash yet ^^;

I'll find a way to get there one way or another though, and I'm pretty sure he'll be up for it. It's right after the MiB circuit so we may be a bit tired from it, but hopefully we'll be able to anyways (especially since i'll be helping you run it, count :x)

Top Bottom