• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha yeah, I definitely wouldn't miss this thing. $7 venue is fine, it's not too much. Looking forward to facing Renegade again, as well as hangin out with the Indiana Guys.

Also, if there's a melee friendly setup I'd probably be willing to get my *** kicked around some. A few of us from louisville have been playing it a bit lately, and I've remembered how much I use to love it, haha. Not claiming to be that good or anything, I'm actually kinda bad at the game ^^;

But yeah, definitely looking forward to this.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
The more people write on this thread the more hyped I get! Keep up the chatter people!

Ren - Way to go getting your friends to come! That's the kinda hype we need.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If I don't get a partner I just won't do doubles, I don't really do doubles often so I don't really care.

EDIT: But still, partner with Mario. He's the ****.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

Also, if there's a melee friendly setup I'd probably be willing to get my *** kicked around some. A few of us from louisville have been playing it a bit lately, and I've remembered how much I use to love it, haha. Not claiming to be that good or anything, I'm actually kinda bad at the game ^^;
I,m going to bring 2 copies. I really hope you win because I will learn more (and you shouldn't lose to pichu)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I just checked it's only 13 miles away from me so I should be able to bike it. unless there is no water fountain there. 27 in total i,ve done more 5 days in a row. But chances are they won't let me me bike that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Jump jump a stair case smash your into the post and then bash the same knee into a few metal bed frames then ride 130ish(most likly most because I when on a biking trail) miles in about a week on your bike without knowing if you can can ride 10 miles in a day. I did good. I finished.

And I have cryed about bumping my knee into to a slide. Which is funny because normally I don't notice pain anywhere esle.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Carzy, I will deff pick you up if I come, as should anyone else going to this tournament. Its an extra 20-30 min people, and good will goes a long way in the smash community.

The details are yet to be finalized on if I can come or not though, but I would like to.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Freakin sweet. I really hope I get ***** when I play. Heck I may end up playing A match of bralw. It needs mor inf.s and metaknight. If all works out good can we have some friendlys? I would love to fight a Captain falcon doesn't chain throw me and brag. and I would love to get comboed.

I wish there was a wavedash dr. next a wall tech av, And in the there would be a Captain falcon statu on show me your moves lane.

Punch punch road would be a dead end.

Count

Smash Champion
Not if MI goes!

Great news! We're only charging 5 dollars for venue now, the venue we had before was MASSIVE so we're getting a smaller room for half the price. Now I just need to stress the importance of bringing setups..WE NEED THEM.

Smada will be sending me pictures of the venue so I can update the OP. It is extremely nice. The smaller room is still about as big as the SLOTH venue for those of you that went, if not bigger. There will be more than ample room. I will also have pictures of UIndy on the OP to help point out where the venue is.

Thanks for hyping this tournament up-with some help from other TOs it will be amazing. I'm particularly excited for MW:E to face off against Chicago, since I'm like, the only person whos played both :p.

A bit of bad news-the projectors cost extra so we won't be using them. Shouldn't be a big deal with ample setups. Since Smada is a UIndy student, they are loaning us two tvs, so that is good.

Smada and I (particularly smada) are doing our best to make this an amazing tournament-so come its going to be good!

edit: I put myself, Smada, and TheBlueBlade's contact info in the OP.

TBB will be helping us a bit so if you can't contact smada or myself find him.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hahaha Like I said THE GOD KAIS WILL OWN!!! We are not worried about any other State, City, or organization....Hehe This Will be an amazing tournament....

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hahaha Like I said THE GOD KAIS WILL OWN!!! We are not worried about any other State, City, or organization....Hehe This Will be an amazing tournament....
No, I believe Huntington will be winning this. Sorry god kais, your going to have to deal with us. By us, that could mean just me btw.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The only reason you have homefield advantage is because you're sitting at home while Cincinnati is out hunting fresh meat.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
hehe it's all love... I'm just really excited for this tournament... I Can't wait to meet some New faces... I'm probably the friendliest, Loudest, and Craziest person you would have to worry about...I do talk a lot of Trash....But believe I back it up....Soooooooo.... Like I said The God Kais Will OWN THIS TOURNAMENT!!! Cincinnati always places in The Top 5 of everybody's tournament, that's just how the Cookie Crumbles...We Will get 1st in Singles and we Will get First in doubles....This is not an Argument, This is not a Threat, And this is also Not a Challenge....It is Simply The truth....I have Spoken.....GOD KAIS!!!!

Top Bottom