• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

clowsui

Smash Legend
I got these details from a call, lol.

Winner of Kel v OS plays Lain

NoJ is out

Smash64 is out

Y.b.M is out, knocked out by Lou and Capem

Count got 17th, losing to Smash64 2-1 and to Overswarm

Champ is still in losers

Ren and Kirk played an Ike ditto in winners...Kirk won.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Shoutouts later!

Hopefully the classic pencil and paper bracket worked out for you guys the rest of the night, sorry we had to leave so early.

Count, I'll get you the Tio files sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. SmaDa and Heero, good workin with you guys!

Shade26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vemnzr
You guys put my name down as Shape, Lol. I should've been paying more attention to who I was fighting. Infern's Ike > Shade's Marth :/
I hate Ike.

I hate fighting Ike in places with water even more.

Nope

Smash Lord
Capem vs Lain in Grand Finals, Kel got 3rd Kirk 4th OS 5th Arty 5th Lou 7th From there out I don't know all the details

Nope

Smash Lord
He lost to Kirk in Losers game 3 and I don't know who else, Lain won the tournament though

I also think Renegade got 7th as well? I'm not 100%

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Just got home. Really fun tournament. Shoutouts when the results are up. It was great meeting a lot of smashers I hadn't played with before at this. Thanks for coming everyone. Congrats to everyone on their placings.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol I was the one that played Melee friendlies with you before the tourney started.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
How was my pichu? To win he's on the bottom he doesn't suck it's just the player who sucks. But pichu is hard or impossble to camp,pillar,waveshine,edge gaurd,hit ,juggle,and combo

Sorry if you said your name or something I am terrible with names and faces.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I don't really play Melee almost ever Pichu guy. It's really just for fun and I make sure I purposely don't L cancel before Brawl tournaments because it ****s me up lol.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Well I didn't sheild grab anybody or even use my grabs in a useful way and I main ice climbers WTF. But yeah when you always tech and L-cancel everything it's a habit and you don't even know it sometimes, but as long as you enjoyed it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fun fact:

When I play marth in Brawl, I l-cancel all my aerials. When I play Marth in Melee, I don't.

wtf? :\

wangston

Smash Lord
I played mostly falco when i played you. I kept on trying to l-cancel my dair in brawl all day, it didn't work :( I'm not really good at melee I just play for fun and to knee people because it's really really easy.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey when is the next one? There's no way I will be able to make it if it is all brawl again. No hate but brawl gives me one H*** of a headache and I play smash to relax and have fun.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm..not.

Other people in this house posted **** on here when I left it open and was away. This is also why my facebook status among other things typically ends up with something to do with me liking dudes =/.

Top Bottom