• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

rada!

Smash Rookie
I'll be there...of course.

As will my brother (Smada) and his Dubs partner (Heero)

HYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
LOL maybe/most likely! idont have a high expectation 4 winning....yet! i plan to go to alot more tournies in the future tho.
Don't set your expectations too high, especially if it's your first time doing something :/. I set my expectations high when I spent $50 on this game and, well, think about it :urg:.

I'm just hoping that I make somewhere in the top 8. Seeing as how this is my first tourney, I don't want to get too excited.

But **** my expectations, HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey, I remember you. Weren't you that noob that was so annoying the Brawl community kicked you back to Melee? Man, that sure must have been embarassing for you. You kept turning your music in your giant ugly SUV up as loud as you could trying to get my attention and I had to pretend I didn't know you existed.

No offense haha
Haha, for the sake of it, lets set it straight.

I started in Brawl. No melee. I was 10 when Melee came out. Therefore I didn't get "kicked" back into the Melee community. I didn't even know many people still played it until I went to SMYM9, (which was 2.5 times bigger than any of your circuit events)

I didn't annoy the Brawl community, I am very nice and easy to get along with in person. I just made friends with Crash and Hilt this weekend I think they would agree I was quite jovial and fun to be around. We played some Melee, and had a good time. I didn't annoy ****.

You think I turned up my music to get YOUR attention? LOLLLL! Yes because I want you to...see me? We may have our quarrels, but you can keep your socially awkward behaviors and imaginations to yourself.

PS: Give credit to the quote in your signature. It was me.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
No need for harsh words guys. But let me say this - If you aren't thinking of coming to this tournament, don't come in here talking smack.

You even gonna show up Peef?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
No need for harsh words guys. But let me say this - If you aren't thinking of coming to this tournament, don't come in here talking smack.
I'm not coming to this but you all SUCK. **** you Indiana.

jk <3

We should most likely be coming to this, in case it hasnt already been said. The Indiana guys are pretty awesome.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

jk <3

We should most likely be coming to this, in case it hasnt already been said. The Indiana guys are pretty awesome.
No one insults us and our corn we are cutting your state off(I know you were just kiding) :chuckle:. So I geuss you aren't having melee :ohwell: if you do I will play both for the heck of it. Sorry if I keep bugging you but this is to good to pass up for melee, because no one will give me a ride to anywhere and I can bike this.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ICG I will give you a ride to anything that puts me near Indy. I drove straight thru it on my way to ILMBBS. You can also get yourself in my path somehow and I'll pick you up.

Melee at this would be baller, I agree.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
That's why I couldn't make it to kneebash or whatever it was called

Really? No tickling please. The last time someone said they were just tickleing I was ***** :chuckle:. :ohwell: D*** my life sucks.

yeah melee would be sweet to keep it on topic

Count

Smash Champion
You guys are more than welcome to come and play melee, but there won't be any melee at this. I would consider running melee at a future tournament but I have never ran a tourney before so I have to concentrate on brawl at this. I don't have a problem in you coming and playing though, I don't think smada does either.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I understand, um how much time/spave/tvs could we use or whatever? Man I hate brawl but I wish people would just let them be together, it would help both sides so much.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Oh shoot. Somebody rocking PKMN Trainer. I respect that. I love Zard's down throw, it's epic. Love to have you come.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So guys, how about we give Louisville some **** at this tourney for what they did at Bloomington while most of us weren't there, I think it sounds fun.

Icyo

Smash Ace
So guys, how about we give Louisville some **** at this tourney for what they did at Bloomington while most of us weren't there, I think it sounds fun.
Sounds like a good plan to create some fun tension lol

jk <3

There are two people in this world that every time i talk to them they get cooler, the first is Th3 Master Composer, the second is -Hilt-

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I think if i was playing in a tourney and saw that Overswarm was in the grand finals..... This... this is the grand finals between 2 of the most skilled players....

I believe i would 1st rethink my life and 2nd re-think why i am still playing such a scrub game.

omg.. can you imagine watching such a set...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I think if i was playing in a tourney and saw that Overswarm was in the grand finals..... This... this is the grand finals between 2 of the most skilled players....

I believe i would 1st rethink my life and 2nd re-think why i am still playing such a scrub game.

Lighten up trail. You seem to be ignoring Overswarm's uncanny ability to pick up women. Why wouldn't you want to hang out with him?

Overswarm

is laughing at you

It's already happened.

And yes, I did both 1 and 2 as did many others in the room I am sure. :(

you should youtube me and Jiano and then ask Jiano why he quit Brawl.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
It's already happened.

And yes, I did both 1 and 2 as did many others in the room I am sure. :(

you should youtube me and Jiano and then ask Jiano why he quit Brawl.
OK. I found you guys endlessly throwing projectiles at eachother like you were playing Worms, only without the strategy and without having to predict anything because it didn't matter.

And Jiano didn't quit brawl because of you, (you sure like to flatter yourself, don't you), but because like almost every good Melee player that tried Brawl, he quit beacuse it was too slow, no comboes, everyone can win via spam, etc etc.

Then there are Melee players like yourself that switched to Brawl because now you can win when before you never could since the game's skill gap is about an inch tall, and the fantastic talent pool of Melee got replaced by the occasional respected forum member scattered amongst a swarm of 14 year old boys.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Hmm Peef. Could have sworn you said you weren't coming to this...so. Yeah. Can we cut out the Melee vs Brawl debate? I love both games, there is no need to bicker over which is better.

Jayford

Smash Lord
lolololol super smash brothers barwl.

if i go to this i am going to win it with pokemon trainer :D he *****.

i might have to bust out the jiggs too because she is tooooo cute <3

ALSO: over swarm is kind of a mean guy =/. I might have to get kirkqooobz to come along and put him in his place or i'll just do it myself lololololololol <3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
And Jiano didn't quit brawl because of you, (you sure like to flatter yourself, don't you), but because like almost every good Melee player that tried Brawl, he quit beacuse it was too slow, no comboes, everyone can win via spam, etc etc.
>_>

That's what I was referring to. We had almost a 30 minute set of projectiles. It was hilarious.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
ALSO: over swarm is kind of a mean guy =/. I might have to get kirkqooobz to come along and put him in his place or i'll just do it myself lololololololol <3
Hehe Overswarm will have me there. I will wreck anyone who dares to threaten my buddy ol pal :psycho:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You read it from Vamp aka Blue Fire aka the biggest suckup fanboy to troll these forums. (Also very bad at both games)

Top Bottom