• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think me and Rob (and whoever else rides with us) wanted to come a night early and get games in :3

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah I should be able to house you as long as you guys don't show up too late otherwise we won't get any games since I have to turn off the systems around 1am otherwise the people upstairs complain cause even after the tv volume is down the controllers still bothers them >.<

gantrain05

Smash Master
Yeah I should be able to house you as long as you guys don't show up too late otherwise we won't get any games since I have to turn off the systems around 1am otherwise the people upstairs complain cause even after the tv volume is down the controllers still bothers them >.<
we should insulate your ceiling, if u can hear controller clicking from upstairs, thats crazy lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Dude I know I thought they where just messing with me but when is all quiet upstairs you can hear everything from downstairs plus the fact that their rooms is right above where we play doesn't help either T.T

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
its cool joker ill just stay w/ brandon then.
Yeah I figure you guys will want to play some games when you got here so I think Brandon place is good.

May I, and perhaps a friend, not entirely sure as of yet, come down tomorrow once again?
Yep sounds good mang ^.^

How many people are you expecting for mvc?
Probably 10 or so.
Yeah around there specially cause is $5 for it o.0

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm gonna quit Brawl after this tournament I think. It's transforming me into a Brawl player and we all know how bad that is. Thinking about it disgusts me. But yeah, I'll see you guys on Saturday; potentially Friday even.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm gonna quit Brawl after this tournament I think. It's transforming me into a Brawl player and we all know how bad that is. Thinking about it disgusts me. But yeah, I'll see you guys on Saturday; potentially Friday even.
You said you were gonna play through May :(

PortCity

Smash Ace
:-( FML! I got to play with Andy last night and we didn't save any replays :(

Last night was sooo much fun...especially listening to Andy say stuff like "Nothing for free!" and "Attack'em in WAVES!" hahahaha... reminds of me of the good ole days ....

@Andy: if you quit your job and move back to Iowa, I'll make sure I pass my test so we can waste hella time playing teams and whooping up on people. There is quite a bit that has changed about brawl in the last 1.5 years, but after looking at you play last night you'll pick it all up in a flash :-D... It was refreshing having to legitimately worry about going off stage and being pressured to react the right way or die. The only other person that gives me anywhere close to that kind of trouble is Greg.

@BC: Hahahaha....Even though I beat your head in most of the night :) ...lol you did a fantastic job of completely killing me with that banana spam in a couple of those matches...I was like "dang, I got to start spamming too, I can't stop him."

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
@BC: Hahahaha....Even though I beat your head in most of the night :) ...lol you did a fantastic job of completely killing me with that banana spam in a couple of those matches...I was like "dang, I got to start spamming too, I can't stop him."
Very fun games last night indeed!

Your Diddy is just waaaaaaay too fast for mine to keep up with lol.
GG's tho.

I look forward to playing again sometime soon ;)

Kuares

Pizza
Say Soran, on friday do you want to get some MvC practice in, I've got a college pal coming for break and he wanted to get a thing going. Probably after 6:00 or something.

Remind me about Guilty gear 2.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey, I think me and Tmacc are juss gonna team. So I guess I have plans already.

Sorry JLo, maybe another time :/

Top Bottom