• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Apparently I got hacked....(but no real surprise there).... anyway

@Ensis: Nawl, I'm only good with Wario. :-D

@Andy: I'm gonna try to reserve the place...i didn't get a chance to go by the office Friday .. plus ... apparently i'm terrible at knowing when i do good on tests. Got an 85% on this rediculous exam, but i thought i failed it. When i thought i got a 100% on the last test, turns out i got a 76%. I have to make a 95% on my final exam to ensure an A in the class and to make my chances of getting my PhD pretty good. ... yeah...a 95% :-\

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If I don't team w/ Future, then I'll need a teammate at this monthly....

>_> I need someone, who I don't have to carry/babysit, to accentuate my TL team (myself + TL + ?).

MK/ Snake/ person with good recovery or tank/ etc.

PortCity

Smash Ace
trolling is a lost art. even sekou knows what it is now! :troll:
Hahaha ... I see you slick dissing Bpx :) ... it's ok though. I know you still mad they outed you. I'll be your punching bag until you feel better about yourself... ***no homo of course*** hahahah...

gantrain05

Smash Master
i need a partner still, and im kinda actually takin brawl seriously now, so someone else who also wants to maybe u know, win some money, jowii? are u really gonna be at this thing? if u are we should team, and we can time people out................. like a boss.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hm...ya, we can team. We'll juss have to get in some practice matches before I commit; so I can see how our team does~

Soran

Smash Ace
So talked to Dr. Slash and he said that he can't go to the tourney.

Either Soran or me will go. How it'll be decided who knows.
I thought it was decided you would go. I'll go if you can't.
you were the first to call it anyway. I don't mind if I can't go because Saros can't go and I'd like to see him in Marvel.

Teh Future

Smash Master
hey joker/anyone else that knows lol is it cool if st louis gets in late friday? gotta work so we can't leave until later which means we won't be getting here until around 2am. i figured it should be fine since you usually have people over friday night but if not let me know :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

we are leaving sat night after the tourney so we can be back for easter lol

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Doubles is going to be second, correct?

Probably won't know if I want to do it until after I get destroyed in singles.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm thinking it might not even be worth it to bring someone from CR. I would have to drive back and forth the day of the tournament and that just doesn't make sense. I'll let you know later in the week, or else do some hardcore begging. Sorry. :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If Nebraska isn't there it's because they are all retiring from smash (with items) after tonights fiasco. It's looking like Thugz and Trent in the finals for 200 dollars. Tyser lost to some lucas and wolf.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I got lied to I guess but it is feasable that someone could have timed him out, it was 4 minutes. Hell I'd just shoot him with the blaster once and plank the entire time.

THuGz

Smash Lord
1) Tyser
2) Trent
3) THuG

So I guess it went how everyone expected. Ruleset was dumb. "Abusing glitches" was banned. This included "that thing when you just chuck bananas at a shield and you can't do anything about it".

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Doubles is going to be second, correct?
Yeah actually this is the schedule in a way XP

11:00 am - Sing ups

12:00 pm - Singles start

4:00 pm - Doubles start - Actually when ever singles end I was ask to hold Doubles for a couple of people but it really depends on when Singles ends.

4:00 pm - Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - I will have it set up while Singles is going on so people can get some practice plus anyone who hasn't had a chance to play it.

I'll like to finish this tourney as early as possible I know I said around Midnight but if I can finish sooner then I will like too ^.^

Uh, you can chill @ my place, then we can just go to Joker's saturday morning. plenty o'housing
Yeah as of now I can't really house people since I tend to have some friends staying at my place.

Is anyone planning on getting Mortal Kombat 9?
Only if I get it for free >.<

Dont have the system :( Story mode was kinda sick though xD
R.I.P Blank Kang
Dude I stayed up all night watching the story I like it since it goes from MK1 - MK3 if I'm not mistaken plus they explain why some chars are the way they are like Cyrax and Sektor 0.0

Holy crap Jokers is THIS weekend.
What are you talking about this weekend is Easter cause for some reason Jesus second coming turns to and egg laying bunny o.0

I thinking about 20-30 people for turnout.
I don't know man if it's anything like last time maybe 15-20 people.

Top Bottom