• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I can get off work for the evening (which is a 50/50 because I've been trying all week to get my shift covered), I'll be coming
to ruin the fun for everybody.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure yet if i'm going to this. Would anyone be down to play MK9 Test your luck on the side for lolz? If you haven't played that mode and you own that game, get to it! I can probably bring my laptop and capture card, so I can use my laptop as an extra setup for my ps3 and or any other console anyone needs.

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm gonna start completing the AiB Braishock beta page.

Be ready to spam it if you want to help me promote it like I did for alpha : P

then I didn't go X.X

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm really stressed out atm, so I might be over again tomorrow just to hang out. No Brawl though because that'll proly stress me out more.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Me and Rob and maybe gamegenie from my car, and I told Mitchell (Leroy, goes to U of I) that he could stay Friday night if that's cool

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I wont play be playin singles so I'll prob show up on Saturday around 4 - 5 when I show up for some doubles!

Hopefully Singles lasts that long or Joker is kind enough to hold it for just an hour or so :)

But I'll still want my money match with... I believe it was THuGz?

BPx

Smash Lord
I wont play be playin singles so I'll prob show up on Saturday around 4 - 5 when I show up for some doubles!

Hopefully Singles lasts that long or Joker is kind enough to hold it for just an hour or so :)

But I'll still want my money match with... I believe it was THuGz?
I'll just time everyone out all day BC, just for you <3

BPx

Smash Lord
future, i wonder if you're still better than me at 64 :O
i've been playing quite a bit in the dorms, but these kids are scrubs. ;)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Me and Rob and maybe gamegenie from my car, and I told Mitchell (Leroy, goes to U of I) that he could stay Friday night if that's cool
So wait is he coming with you guys then o.0

If it's only an hour away I could wait I could do MvC3 in that time but no more then an hour.

Can there be Melee here? Not a tourney, but a setup.
Maybe I was actually thinking of using Melee corner to set up another Brawl but idk at the moment since SKR people wanted to bring an extra tv for fighters but didn't want it taking space I want to have as many set ups for Brawl cause we all know how long that takes and Marvel is a side event so we are only using 1 set up. So I guess it depends I have a gamecube in case we find a spot for it.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
=( why do you want to take my money? What have I ever done to you?
Whoa now... I never said I wanted to take your money.
I just saw that u wanted to MM ppl from Iowa other than Joker and Sekou so im taking you up on that offer :D

I'll just time everyone out all day BC, just for you <3
Could you? I'd really appreciate it ;)

Can there be Melee here? Not a tourney, but a setup.
Agreed! I wanna play a couple games of Melee here and there.
Will probably only happen tho when theres no Brawl tourny goin on or if theres an extra tv available for use.

people should mm me in brawl or 64.

playing d3, marth, pit for brawl

c. falcon and fox for 64

:DDDDD
I'd be willing to MM u in both Brawl and 64 :)
Will there be a setup there?

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll show up for a bit tonight after work. Thugz we can MM if you want since you're challenging the world lul.
Can't we just use the tiny tv for melee? No one will want to use,that for Brawl. I'll take melee MMs from people that aren't Tyser if they want lol.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'll show up at about 8 pm.

@Thugz: You requested some matches against me, so we can play when I show up.

@Whoever wins doubles: Whatever team ends up winning doubles, save sometime to play against me and a teammate when I show up. I want to see how I would have stacked up against the winners :-D ...

@Anyone: Considering I just challenged WHOEVER wins doubles...ummm I need a teammate to play against them...any takers?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
From what it sounds like, KC is coming for singles. MAYBE doubles if things are going quickly enough. We want to be back home early because of those Easter commitments.

Edit: Early means about 6pm based on the travel times

Edit again: I'll be accepting MMs for post singles tourney

Tmacc

Smash Lord
PC, teach me Diddy things at this. Obe only been playing him for about a month, so I have a lot I can learn and you can tell me where I need to improve. For real, dawg.

:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Just a friendly reminder don't park next to a mailbox and on my driveway the reasons being that my neighbor complains when people do as for the driveway the other people living here tend to come and go and they need the driveway free last time I had to stop mid match I will like to avoid that.

Thanks you and see you all tomorrow <(^.^<)

Top Bottom