• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Brandon and I are thinking about going to DSM today. Not sure what time, but I need to make a decision quick :-\....probably around 4.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Gah today is no good for me, the one night I can't. Thursday would be perfect, depending on when I get out of class. Could be early or could be as late as 5. But I'd be free the whole night.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
After calculating my money, I can't do Kahoka guys. I've been spending to much money these past couple months and I want to find a job and keep steady on my bills. I'm sorry.

resTy

Smash Champion
If my beer partner doesn't creep, I don't think I will either.
I too need to get a job. Bumming is starting to get boring.

PortCity

Smash Ace
There won't be any games this week in ames,i'm pretty sure. I got a test next week, but we will see.

resTy

Smash Champion
Iowa PR would look exactly like Nebraska's PR for the same reasons pryi much.
Joker is like Trent. They're the only guys who try to get better in the state.
Pcity and me are alike because we play the game but don't do tournies.
Then I guess JLO and Blank are like Rob except totally not even.
Everyone else isn't even close to their level, just like the unranked Nebraskans :')

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Everyone else isn't even close to their level, just like the unranked Nebraskans :')
I'm coming back to Brawl. Maining Metaknight. Intense.

But not really. Probably Falco. Or ZSS. Or Snake. Or Diddy. Or ROB. Or Mario. Or Peach.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Are there power rankings for Iowa?
Only a couple people actually travel for tournies.
This too pretty much.
Way to forget about me though bro. :grimer:

But not really. Probably Falco. Or ZSS. Or Snake. Or Diddy. Or ROB. Or Mario. Or Peach.
Lies.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Iowa doesn't need PR rankings, only a handful of people still care about the game.

Though I'd proly say that at a certain point in Brawl it doesn't even really matter. It comes down to how hard you're willing to camp.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Iowa doesn't need PR rankings, only a handful of people still care about the game.

Though I'd proly say that at a certain point in Brawl it doesn't even really matter. It comes down to how hard you're willing to camp.
this man has it figured out, don't matter who's good. you win if you camp lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

If it wasn't for the fact that you announced this on the Iowa boards I would think this was a troll...if not, please do, we could use you.

gantrain05

Smash Master
disagree, actually rob its

1. jokers snake
2. jokers marth
3. jokers samus
4. jokers MK
5. jokers ike
6. jokers falco??
7. jokers diddy
8. jokers kirby
9. Jlos Gannon
10. Jokers Gannon
11. kudou.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Why is it every Nebraska monthly we tend to host I have to play Joker or Tyser ?

Also I will beat that Snake eventually this bird will strike the snake and win.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Why is it every Nebraska monthly we tend to host I have to play Joker or Tyser ?

Also I will beat that Snake eventually this bird will strike the snake and win.
Probably something to do with the fact that there's never more than 10-12 people?
I've played pretty much the same exact people at every NE tournament for like the last year.

Kuares

Pizza
You know it'd probably be easier to make a list after the brainshock tournament since most Iowans are going to that anyways, just a thought.

gantrain05

Smash Master
honestly the iowa PR would be dumb, and the only ones that are regular tourneygoers are like joker, blank, skiz, and me. but if we were gonna go by all past OoS tourney performances then Razor/Pariah/Jake would probably be 2nd and Pcity wouldn't be on the list since he never attends tournies. and i used to place decent enough for a crappy peach. i got quite a few top 8's. but im out of practice, jake doesn't play anymore, Pcity doesn't do tournies soooooooooooo like....its pointless lol.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
did everyone forget about me...=( i mean comon i sit above 5 cuz i wana get back into it again. (i mean comon i threw out 180+ jolts at zash on corneria...thats why that stage is banned...)

CBK

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
disagree, actually rob its

1. jokers snake
2. jokers marth
3. jokers samus
4. jokers MK
5. jokers ike
6. jokers falco??
7. jokers diddy
8. jokers kirby
9. Jlos Gannon
10. Jokers Gannon
11. kudou.
QFT and lolz

did everyone forget about me...=( i mean comon i sit above 5 cuz i wana get back into it again. (i mean comon i threw out 180+ jolts at zash on corneria...thats why that stage is banned...)

CBK
way to use some1 else's account

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Everyone: I'll solve this power ranking problem you guys have. If you guys list everyone who plays in Iowa, I'll set the rankings. Then ya'll can get mad at me, and we call it a day. I have played against pretty much everyone who is on this thread, so I'll put this to rest. If not,ya'll can change the topic back to pokemon or some other stuff. :)

Top Bottom