• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
Yes. I'll be there.
aight, i'll be hangin out loitering outside and stuff. listenin to music so just slap me across the face if i don't notice u lol.

also i've never played a DS or even a GBA, aside from emulation, i just don't care for handhelds all that much, the tiny screen makes my brain hurt.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
aight, i'll be hangin out loitering outside and stuff. listenin to music so just slap me across the face if i don't notice u lol.

also i've never played a DS or even a GBA, aside from emulation, i just don't care for handhelds all that much, the tiny screen makes my brain hurt.
That comment makes me want to go Emo inside right now.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh i was at a Gamers today, and the sales dude was throwin down a challenge, he swore his friend was the best smash player that ever existed lol.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
nah i didnt play him, but i'll probably go back there and throw down a $10 MM lol. i need money......................XD
U should use your Ganon to see what he's got otherwise Tear him apart like how tigers f*ck up their prey.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Sadfaces all around indeed.

If I don't make it to Nebraskon I'll hopefully see you guys around and make whatever next con there is. Brainshock will be my next public appearance~

Also good games today it was great seeing you again Jlo.

Life is lovely right now, just wanna share it with people. <3

PS: Blake is a NEET and is ditching you all for a football game this weekend. Get at his level.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Sorry I snapped yesterday folks. Tried to contain it, but its just sometimes you have to let it out rather than bottling it up.

Soran

Smash Ace
oh, well Greg, mind telling the story for those of us (me) that don't know what happened?

I don't know why; I just can't imagine somebody mad unless I've seen them mad.
especially at a friend event where I'd think no drama goes on.
I only think of drama when I'm at some party and girls are getting at eachothers' throats.
I've seen it before. but one was mad drunk and didn't take it too serious.

but yeah, I can't imagine mad people *shrugs*

Soran

Smash Ace
oh darn lol

I'm dropping MK as my secondary/sub w/e you wanna call it.

I'm just done. I realized I suck with him. I only picked him up because for that night he was kind of fun to use. I have no interest in any other character than my main at this point / :,
hope this doesn't ruin the fun for me. I don't think it should because this is how I feel about most games. but I dunno. who knows O.o?

Mew2King quitting Brawl makes me a little sad.

He said he lost all the passion that he ever had for smash. when I think of losing passion I think of marriages falling apart. it's sad. when two are in love and it ends up it was only a moment of love it's terrible ) :, M2K got into smash because it was fun for him. now he just plays for money and lost all enjoyment. This might be why he is sucking so badly though really. But we aren't the same person. I'm saying from my angle on the situation. When I'm winning I tend to have more fun believe it or not. if that sounds shallow I'm sorry. I also enjoy losing and having a great match alike. When I'm training up or brawling random people on weefee I HATE owning. it is almost a sickening feeling. I hate it. I play weefee for the sole-purpose of training. What good is owning on an innocent brawler? I love having good matches out of anything though. I also love fighting people 10X better than me. EFFFFFF@!!!!!

this habbit has got to stop. I'm sorry Joker for flooding your thread. if what Blank says is true I'm a menace and a plague to your houses =.=

BSing is for chumps and typos.

Teh Future

Smash Master
man why dont i hear anything about Iowa going to Kahoka? Isnt it only like 3 hours from you guys? **** NO JOHNS for real you guys should get a car together its gonna be so legit and Joker i wanna rematch i always eff up my counterpicks against you lol NO MORE imma take you down >:D

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ha, man don't look to this thread for tourney plans.

We were talking about it yesterday. Greg says his main reason for coming is the short drive, so Iowa will probably be there yo.

Sequel to the best tourney ever~

Soran

Smash Ace
Next games; Blake, pick me up! xD

I really want to see you guys IRL. maybe get beat up or som'n. Blank IS Liu Kang right?

*bicycle kick'd*

man why dont i hear anything about Iowa going to Kahoka? Isnt it only like 3 hours from you guys? **** NO JOHNS for real you guys should get a car together its gonna be so legit and Joker i wanna rematch i always eff up my counterpicks against you lol NO MORE imma take you down >:D
I live in Eastern Iowa. If this Kahoka is east of Iowa, maybe one of you western-more Iowans could pick me up? I'd love to go to any and all smash events ^-^

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I want to go, but I have to get back to everyone after Nebraskon, so next Monday you'll get the news if I'm going or not.

Kuares

Pizza
I live in Eastern Iowa. If this Kahoka is east of Iowa, maybe one of you western-more Iowans could pick me up? I'd love to go to any and all smash events ^-^
It's south(I think) and it looks like it's out of the way for you.

Games again this weekend at Mt mercy(Sunday). Soran do you need a ride?

Soran

Smash Ace
sure Kuares ; )

I'll see what I can do. Sunday, like, noon?
This means I have to jump on my hw on Friday then lolz!
ugh, I never do my homework. even now, I avoid it >.> let's do it then ^-^
I need a lot of training still.

resTy

Smash Champion

The dude in the middle looked kinda like GameGenie so I laughed my ass off hard.
No offense, GameGenie. I'm not a racist or nothing. You know you're my ninja.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

The dude in the middle looked kinda like GameGenie so I laughed my ass off hard.
No offense, GameGenie. I'm not a racist or nothing. You know you're my ninja.
WTF I Don't skate bra, I play children's card games and football.

Kuares

Pizza
sure Kuares ; )

Sunday, probably around 4:00. PM me your address or something. I'll probably ask Zephyros to pick you up.

Yeah, do start that homework before hand. I don't want you to not go to Brainshock because of school.

I've got problems too, I'm following a spreadsheet for a schedule. Working on stuff in college is tough ;_;

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
sure Kuares ; )

Excellent. We need more people playing at Mount Mercy. I need to learn match ups besides fox and yoshi XD

Top Bottom