• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
Joker, you wear Korn clothing apparel so I figure this is as good an area for me to post this.

Wow, the new Korn cd is reallllly surprisingly good, I haven't liked a Korn album since Issues, and this feels like the album they should have had directly after it so I would be wearing my Korn SHIrT instead of not knowing where my mom put it :/
I lol'd. because he wears korn apparel, it's appropriate to post a small review about their new album.

good one : P

at least you try to relate the topic with something in the thread. whereas I will just say random shit.

and I'm not sure what Joker is trying to say in his above post xD

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker, you wear Korn clothing apparel so I figure this is as good an area for me to post this.

Wow, the new Korn cd is reallllly surprisingly good, I haven't liked a Korn album since Issues, and this feels like the album they should have had directly after it so I would be wearing my Korn SHIrT instead of not knowing where my mom put it :/
Korn is just awesome last cd I bought from them was their greatest hits but I still have heard of their new stuff I just need to get it ^.^

and I'm not sure what Joker is trying to say in his above post xD
When we punch knukles it's like 4th of July
When you talk about your feelings I get tears in my eyes
You're so sweet, but not like that bro I mean SWEET

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Fact: Joker replaced his Korn music with Lady Gaga.
We both like beer pong
We like scoping our chicks
I like tickle torture
When I’m watching the Nicks
How big is your ****?

Long long long
Ya, so is mine

Don’t understand why people get sick
We’re just two dudes in a rad bromance
I would date you if you were a chick
Cause you know I love this rad bromance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_P1OhKUw6I
^Better then Lady Gaga I tell you what XD

PortCity

Smash Ace
Yo you guys...let's discuss the prospects of a Doubles only tourney on November 14th. Would there be any interest...joker change the topic and let's get the ball rolling. If there is enough interest we will do it.

Oh yeah and WOW to those games Thursday night! Beat downs were handed out everywhere. I caught my fair share of them too. Team 4 stocks, crazy 3 stock 2 on 1's combacks, crazy 2 on 1's that were stopped by great team work....all type of stuff. Keep up the good work guys, Iowa might be able to represent the next time there is a big tourney.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Ummm, why does it seem like there is a MLG every other weekend? Seems like you can make a lot of money going to these tournies and winning :-\....

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yo you guys...let's discuss the prospects of a Doubles only tourney on November 14th. Would there be any interest...joker change the topic and let's get the ball rolling. If there is enough interest we will do it.
^This. How many people will be interested, also we could probably do a $10 per team($5 person) since I think it will get more people into it otherwise people will just won't care about the tourney in which case it will just be a get together either way should work though. By the way we should make it a round robin that way you get to play every team.

Keep up the good work guys, Iowa might be able to represent the next time there is a big tourney.
Doubles at least :)

It seems that way. The fact is, you can just barely sustain yourself by winning tournies if you're not sponsored.
Yeah cause when you think about it there's the plane ticket, hotel, food and any other extra stuff so that could be your winnings right there. It's like way back in the Melee days some Japanese player needed to win first to buy a ticket back to Japan so is like no profit.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'd be interested in a doubles tourney! i have been practicing quite a bit lately, but i need a partner......i have been out of the scene so long tho i don't even know whats goin on anymore, so if anyone wants to team with my poopy peach, worst peach in the midwest.....or the nation, let me know so i can begin preperations immediately!

Kuares

Pizza
So I was playing some BB:CS for the last 2 days vs. a friend of mine. I got so mad because I couldn't approach without getting punished and I was getting hit by the same combo starters every time. So I ended up playing super campy, which I know I'm not supposed to do. I did learn to combo off of 6C and standing D but I only won like 3 matches in an entire 2 hour game time. :c

legendary post!
sup guys
Hey, do I know you?

:123:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
When/Where/etc...? If I say I can go to this one I will be in attendance :-0
It won't be till November 14th which is also on a Sunday.

On a different note I just finish watching The King Of Fighters movie and is awesome but don't take my word for it cause I think Street Fighter The Movie was pretty good and not that Legend of Chun Li crap the good one with Van Damme ^.^

SPOILER ALERT

I enjoy the movie although it is pretty lol at times.
Like in one scene Kyo is walking in the background and he almost slips but keeps on walking, Terry also text Mai and says "Are You OK?" XD

Then Mature and Vice are pretty hot for each other, Vice also calls Ramon and Shermie but sadly Shermie doesn't show >.<
Mr. Big has HAIR and you can only tell it's him cause the two sticks he carries with him.
Mai is dating Iori which I was like WHAT ok.
Kyo is a half bread but they did got it right that his dad is Saisyu.
The fighting scenes where ok I just wish Kyo didn't relied on a sword to fight all the time with T.T
Iori's flames where greenish and Rugal had Kyo's flame in away which speaking of Rugal his eye didn't look right looked more like pink eye if anything plus he's a ******.
I think they try not to use the actual in game outfits cause it may look silly but really I think it will make it look better IMO.
However some of them where pretty close to it. Like even though Terry had a life jacket it was close enough also he gets his Fatal Fury hat which is awesome cause it says FATAL FURY on it. Iori get's his too in away the pants are red but is missing the string that attaches them actually something like this with out the belly button showing which is funny cause I believe this is a MUGEN outfit if I'm not mistaken call Another Iori.

Kyo's look was probably the closes to the KOF outfit although he sorta looked more like Shingo if anything XP

So yeah all in all I like the movie but I love SNK so I approve of this movie <(^.^<)

Trent

Smash Champion
I remember hearing about that.

Looks AMAZING for a fan project. Apparently the trial's supposed to come out this Thursday. Only two complaints, which they could fix in the final product, are:

1) Final Boss in the background doesn't exactly.. fit. It's supposed to be Robotnik's secret weapon that Sonic doesn't know about yet, plus it's really distracting while playing the act.

2) Tails. :(

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Ngamer, would u wanna partner with me? peach/yoshi epic fail team? i think it could work lol.
Well, me and Blank were going to be team "We play Loli Fighters," but I know you and Blank usually team. Come to think of it, since this may not be for a while, who knows if I'll even be able to come. It's up to you guys if you want to team again, I can find someone else probably if I do end up going.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i haven't been to a tourney in a ***** age, so im not really sure who's teamin with who or whatever, i'm down for anything, i'll probably show up even if i don't have a partner for friendlies cuz i could definately use the practice.

Kuares

Pizza
I'd be down for a teams tournament. I wouldn't have a partner but I'm sure I can find one by then.

By the way, I'm having a smashfest at Mount mercy again this sunday(24th) at around 4. Just in case anyone here wanted to go.

Jayford

Smash Lord
well, me and blank were going to be team "we play loli fighters," but i know you and blank usually team. Come to think of it, since this may not be for a while, who knows if i'll even be able to come. It's up to you guys if you want to team again, i can find someone else probably if i do end up going.
You MUST carry on the legacy of team Jumanji!!!!

Soran

Smash Ace
ngamer, take. me. with. you.

where are we going?
we can do dubz together : )

I want to see everybody and brawl and stuff.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for a teams tournament. I wouldn't have a partner but I'm sure I can find one by then.

By the way, I'm having a smashfest at Mount mercy again this sunday(24th) at around 4. Just in case anyone here wanted to go.
I'll be there, and I'll bring at least nick, and probably another person from cornell.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i know i kinda haven't been on here in a while but...........who the heck are all these new people??? im so lost, and tyser isn't trolling anymore?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser is too busy trolling Nebraska brawl because it's so bad. I'm Rob, I'm one of the 3 people who travel for brawl (gg222 and trent). I think you were at a Jokers I attended, the one with Atomsk.

THuGz

Smash Lord
It was this blind man right, it was this blind man right, he was feelin his way down the street with this stick right, hey, he walked past this fish market

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
joker i def think i'm going to steal battlefield music, 2good
Song is epic.

Are they even trying anymore.

i know i kinda haven't been on here in a while but...........who the heck are all these new people??? im so lost, and tyser isn't trolling anymore?
Well pretty much after Razor left T.T things kinda die here a bit, but then we got a few new people so Iowa is back to Brawling ^.^

Top Bottom