• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I'm sorry that not every gamer that wants to become competitive lives in white Suburbia Rob, don't blame me that I was born and raised in the ghetto and used to live back out in Millard for 4 years but because of money issues that My family lives down in N. Omaha, If we the money right now we would move out to the midtown area around 72nd street.
I lived in Mexico nuff said XD

Also I ROFLOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gpNiqGVXw&feature=grec_index

Soran

Smash Ace
lololololol cartooncartooncartoonweeeeethatwasacartoon.

I don't see the problem here ; P

But yeah, I just thought about that Jackie Chan video MegaRobMan posted.
Jackie Chan is da bomb.

and I guess if you consider it trolling...
I called it an anime but then bs'd it and typed cartoon just to see if someone would say something. But yeah, I wouldn't call a cartoon an anime so it wouldn't make sense.

I'm tempted to watch HotD but eh... I'm not an anime-crazed person. I hardly keep up with FMA: Brotherhood and I actually like that show a lot. The only anime I keep up with is Gundam.
I will watch that whenever new episodes release.

ok??

SHIT! Da's a lot of munnee i dun want 2 loose itt! shit. i loose da munnee. *ninja'd*

what is up with everybody ninja'n me o.O?
I'm afraid to play halo now. I'll probably get ninja'd like it's my job ._.

Soran

Smash Ace
Did anybody play Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner?

I played the first game too. but I found that game... hard lolz

I beat 2nd Runner. love. that. game. Someobody should bring that to games whenever I'm able to make it.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Just so you guys know. I'll proly fall asleep at the clubhouse tonight. Haven't slept for 2 days or so WHOOO~

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yo Greg, i don't think I'll be going to Ames today. I need to catch up on some much needed sleep. Or if I do go I dunno what I'd do besides sleep on that comfy couch.

Say hi to Jlo if you guys see him.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Everyone: The clubhouse is available and reserved. Show up anytime around 6. the order of agenda is:

1) Setup
2) Play Games
3) Discuss Team Tournament
4) Shut Down

Soran

Smash Ace
I really hope you weren't up till 1:40 last night...
hah! okay man. I was up all night last night. I didn't get ANY sleep. I really had to type this paper. I thought it would be a quick 1-2 hours. nope. took me forever. I didn't get to my precalc or physics shtuff.

oh well. after 2nd and 3rd period the rest of my day was fine. I think it was because I napped in 2nd and 4th period.

Everybody. I want to brawl you! xD
I think I'm gonna have to get my license soon. 'twill be great >: D

Soran

Smash Ace
Who is going to get their license first, GameGenie222 or Soran. Start your betting now.
getting my operators license tomorrow! (permit : P )

I'm probably going to fail. But my friend told me what the white dotted lines do!
So I'm one step ahead ; )

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I've had my permit for months now so the answer is me.

Also 1:40AM is weaksauce, me and Blake both stay up til 7AM or more considering I didn't get any sleep at all. Finally got some sleep and just woke up like 10 minutes ago though woot~

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gamegenie has had his permit for ever (I think), Soran doesn't have it yet and Blank (who is now entering the contest) has his Permit.

Soran

Smash Ace
try zero sleep at all. and I'm just talking about permit because I'll be closer to driving.
I mean, I can't get my license without knowing how to drive xP

the closest I've done to driving is bumper cars.

lol just kidding. I backed up my mom's car once >.>

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
try zero sleep at all. and I'm just talking about permit because I'll be closer to driving.
I mean, I can't get my license without knowing how to drive xP

the closest I've done to driving is bumper cars.

lol just kidding. I backed up my mom's car once >.>
I just tried it last night son. i've gone days at a time without sleeping ever since I got out of high school.

Jlo if you move in with Joker then games just got real again.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have clinical insomnia :brag:, at Slast V2 I was running on 2 days no sleep and I drove home. We are gamers, most of us have ADHD, insomnia has a correlation with ADHD. Remember, correlation does not mean causation :starman:

gantrain05

Smash Master
zero sleep is when your at your best, your all edgy and yet you don't care about anything at the same time, i swear thats the only time i play well.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We're going to rub secret handshake
I like helping you man-scape
I think your rad
It’s a Rad Bromance.

I wear your shirts
You let me fack your girlfriend
Dude, its such a rad bromance
It’s not like that
We just friends holding hands
We’re just two dudes in a rad bromance

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Joker, you wear Korn clothing apparel so I figure this is as good an area for me to post this.

Wow, the new Korn cd is reallllly surprisingly good, I haven't liked a Korn album since Issues, and this feels like the album they should have had directly after it so I would be wearing my Korn SHIrT instead of not knowing where my mom put it :/

Top Bottom