• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
lolfastmechaction.

Gundam Vs. Gundam Next and Gundam Extreme Vs. have fast written in their genes.
All of those games just look like faster paced Tenkaichi games. Until you know all the advanced techs of Virtua-on like vector dashing, weapon-canceling and can understand what top japanese players are doing, then you can see why its still got a really dedicated player base(Log on to XBL for Oratorio and you'll proly get your *** kicked by japanese players 75% of the time). Not to downplay GvG, I played it on PSP and never got into it though.

And yeah that IHop incident was me being regretful of my house incident. I led Cook and Nicole to my house instead of iHop. xD

Soran

Smash Ace
All of those games just look like faster paced Tenkaichi games.
facepalm

Tenkaichi? I thought maybe you'd say at least something remotely similar like Gotcha Force >.< but you say Tenkaichi. And Tenkaichi is pretty fast.
actually Gotcha Force and Gundam Vs. are pretty much the same game. But one is Gundam themed.
I mean, I can't say there is a lot to GEVS but I know the gameplay is just smooth and I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phjXrnTWVaM

come on! what is wrong with that? xP actually I know a lot of you wouldn't like it. But that is because we aren't all the same.

GAMES ON THURS OMG NUU! I hate school ._.
or not really. I hate the fact I can't DRIVE! back to my driving question..

if I somehow learned how to drive.. (without a permit) could I go to the DMV and get my license? What kind of tests do you take? Any written tests involved?
and THEN the driving test? RAGGHH! *wants to drive to games every chance there is*

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
facepalm

Tenkaichi? I thought maybe you'd say at least something remotely similar like Gotcha Force >.< but you say Tenkaichi. And Tenkaichi is pretty fast.
actually Gotcha Force and Gundam Vs. are pretty much the same game. But one is Gundam themed.
I mean, I can't say there is a lot to GEVS but I know the gameplay is just smooth and I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phjXrnTWVaM

come on! what is wrong with that? xP actually I know a lot of you wouldn't like it. But that is because we aren't all the same.

GAMES ON THURS OMG NUU! I hate school ._.
or not really. I hate the fact I can't DRIVE! back to my driving question..

if I somehow learned how to drive.. (without a permit) could I go to the DMV and get my license? What kind of tests do you take? Any written tests involved?
and THEN the driving test? RAGGHH! *wants to drive to games every chance there is*
Yeah but Gotcha Force has hilarious dubbing and you can play as GIANT BATTLESHIPS! That game is just too good.

§chizm

Smash Lord
made a fb note and everybody jumped on Tyser for being a shmuck. oh well. I still love you ; D
I mean, I love everybody and television ( :,

P.S. IHOP da bess.
I'm assuming the opinions of your Facebook friends don't matter to him.
Ya'll up to play this Thursday...I need to play to get my mind off of my crappy life :-\
Well I'll already be aroumd Ames so I'll probably show up at some point.

Soran

Smash Ace
Sweet! Thanks Greg.

and I'd assume so as well Schizm. *jab jab*

if someone picked me up on thursday for games that would be the bomb ; )

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
made a fb note and everybody jumped on Tyser for being a shmuck. oh well. I still love you ; D
I mean, I love everybody and television ( :,
I want to see this post along with all of the comments otherwise it never happend.:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow: Just noticed the new smileys.

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm not sure how I'd show you xP

I don't think you'd want to either. I just read some of them again...
they're nawt niiceee.....

But yes. if you'd like to add me on fb be my guest. you'll just have to go through a lot. In my SB contact info, my youtube account is present.
in my youtube account, I have a link to my fb.

*still up for games*

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
i will be there thursday! i can finally play you guys and maybe learn a few things with rob. you gonna be there soran?

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure how I'd show you xP

I don't think you'd want to either. I just read some of them again...
they're nawt niiceee.....

But yes. if you'd like to add me on fb be my guest. you'll just have to go through a lot. In my SB contact info, my youtube account is present.
in my youtube account, I have a link to my fb.

*still up for games*
That button next to f12. The print screen.

And we already knew your Facebook info. Remember when Tyser called you Arthur? He found it back when we we're talking about you and ThugZ being the same person.

Soran

Smash Ace
I was told to ignore you. But since you're being nice; I want to very badly.

but lack of rides = slim chance to none / :,

*ninja'd*

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
my Prt Scr | SysRq button doesn't work? I'm not sure.. I pressed it and nothing happened. *shrugs*
You mindgame me so hard man. I can never tell if you're trolling me or if you're serious.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
I was told to ignore you. But since you're being nice; I want to very badly.

but lack of rides = slim chance to none / :,

*ninja'd*
what the heck man? we couldve settled this grudge match on thursday, but nooo. you cant drive or dont have a ride.

Soran

Smash Ace
That button next to f12. The print screen.

And we already knew your Facebook info. Remember when Tyser called you Arthur? He found it back when we we're talking about you and ThugZ being the same person.
You mindgame me so hard man. I can never tell if you're trolling me or if you're serious.
I will never troll intentionally.

People actually look at my stuff O.o? I thought nobody payed attention to that shiz.
coolio deal bro.
But wow, you guys already saw my shiz? xD okay then.

what are you talking about "That button next to f12. The print screen." ?

next to my F12 is Scroll Lock and right of that is Prt Scr(over) SysRq and I have no idea what that button does. I even held it down and it just made my mouse blink.

*ninja'd (again) *

§chizm

Smash Lord
I want to see this post along with all of the comments otherwise it never happend.:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow::pow: Just noticed the new smileys.
I saw it.
I laughed.

I will never troll intentionally.

People actually look at my stuff O.o? I thought nobody payed attention to that shiz.
coolio deal bro.
But wow, you guys already saw my shiz? xD okay then.

what are you talking about "That button next to f12. The print screen." ?

next to my F12 is Scroll Lock and right of that is Prt Scr(over) SysRq and I have no idea what that button does. I even held it down and it just made my mouse blink.
/wrist.
:mad088::mad088::mad088:

Soran

Smash Ace
ISN'T MY PROFILE DA BOMB? ( :,

I love my Youtube and AiB : D

I saw it.
I laughed.
people at school confronted me about it as well.

So Euclid and XenoStar are going to be at this thursday thing. And I thought they were both Tyser...guess I was wrong.
I don't see how somebody can manage more than one account and use each of them to post >.<

What's a Euclid o.O?

GODDAMMIT!

*ninja'd (3rd time) *

resTy

Smash Champion
People are just angry because I keep it real.
Sometimes the truth hurts, real bad.
If they don't like it, they can fight me.

Soran

Smash Ace
Tyser,

you keep it real but you don't know what's real. as in you guys don't truly know me. But w/e

<3

SHIT! DA'S A LOT OF MUNNEE! I DUN WANT 2 LOOSS ITT!
no.. look here big boi i have feeling too... ok??

BPx

Smash Lord
More about the epic car ride: He was in the backseat pointing where I was supposed to turn when I was in the drivers seat, well, driving. Haven't checked boards in a couple days so this topic has probably passed, but i'm still in page 1481 :O

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
To be fair, I've had to pick him up a few times and it is kinda confusing coming from civilization to where GameGenie lives, its like a 15 minute drive from Shermans, 25 from Auras, which is basically where I live. But I have been driving when I asked GG222 where to go and he just pointed. I loled but he was in the front seat so I could see where he was pointing.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
To be fair, I've had to pick him up a few times and it is kinda confusing coming from civilization to where GameGenie lives, its like a 15 minute drive from Shermans, 25 from Auras, which is basically where I live. But I have been driving when I asked GG222 where to go and he just pointed. I loled but he was in the front seat so I could see where he was pointing.
Well I'm sorry that not every gamer that wants to become competitive lives in white Suburbia Rob, don't blame me that I was born and raised in the ghetto and used to live back out in Millard for 4 years but because of money issues that My family lives down in N. Omaha, If we the money right now we would move out to the midtown area around 72nd street.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
People are just angry because I keep it real.
Sometimes the truth hurts, real bad.
If they don't like it, they can fight me.
I'll fight you Tyser.

Well I'm sorry that not every gamer that wants to become competitive lives in white Suburbia Rob, don't blame me that I was born and raised in the ghetto and used to live back out in Millard for 4 years but because of money issues that My family lives down in N. Omaha, If we the money right now we would move out to the midtown area around 72nd street.
I was born in a trailer park in Council Bluffs. My family was poor as balls. We ate oatmeal cream pies and mac n cheese. For Christmas my brother and I combined our gifts to get some Nintendo games. We rode our bikes to play games at the arcade/people's houses. No johns.

Then my Dad got a promotion and we moved out to white suburbia. Like a boss.

Top Bottom